RPGM Complete The Pregcess of Zeven (Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
i see this game on list translating of kagura games. so, what u need is waiting its release.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
literally just the way kagura games are, they post something as coming soon and then no new info until its finished
Ah okay, thanks. Just been wondering for awhile, as there are newer projects they've tackled that they've already finished. They should probably before tackling new stuff, try fulfilling their older promises. Oh well.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Ah okay, thanks. Just been wondering for awhile, as there are newer projects they've tackled that they've already finished. They should probably before tackling new stuff, try fulfilling their older promises. Oh well.
I think it's depend on the type and length of the game... Princess of zeven is a HUGE text wall if you think about all of those dialogues and scenes. Not every game is like that and not every game has the same TARGET... Some games are much more famous than other and bring more audience = money to the company

Kuro85

Mar 24, 2018
I think it's depend on the type and length of the game... Princess of zeven is a HUGE text wall if you think about all of those dialogues and scenes. Not every game is like that and not every game has the same TARGET... Some games are much more famous than other and bring more audience = money to the company
Yeah, I played the Japanese version before and remember there was a lot of text in this game so it may take longer to finish compared to others. Also they probably need some games to be released while they are working on this to sustain their income. Hopefully they are getting close to completion now.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Fair enough, wasn't trying to be unreasonable, sorry, I'll bear that in mind in the future thanks guys.

Mar 28, 2018
The tags on this game are not correct in that it is not in anyway complete. There are a bunch of images that result in game over - which you can get around by copying and re-naming if you want; than when you fight the dragon at the end of level 3 (which is almost impossible without cheating) its game over due to scripting errors ... As the game it is now you can view a little mild nudity but almost no touching (her nipples are touched once and her abdomen is rubbed by a wizard when upgrading her defences ...) and no sex ...

Last edited:

Kuro85

Mar 24, 2018
Been a while since I played but I believe the way the story goes is that the MC has a few enchantments on her against lewd stuff. Each time you defeat a boss and reach a new area of the dungeon, the old man in the magic shop tries to convince her into further weakening her own enchantments to make way for his which helps in the new area. This in turn makes her more and more easier to corrupt. The H-scenes progress with this aspect of the story so it can take quite some time before you finally get into the sex portions. And if you choose not to go along with his offer then you won't be able to proceed to the next level of H-Scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onyxdime
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Kuro85 and thank you for your comments. Whilst I am sure that Kagura have a working version of the game (they are planning to release it on Steam later this year), the downloadable version on F95zone catastrophically crashes as soon as the health of the dragon at the end of the third level reaches zero... that is before you can get into the fourth level to see what the wizard needs to change to be able to traverse that level .....

Kuro85

Mar 24, 2018
Oh, sorry to hear that. Hope you do get to play a working version soon.
Could I ask where you found out that Kagura was planning to release this year? As it has been over a year since it was first announced and I haven't seen any update yet, so genuinely curious about this.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
I wouldn't bet on it, I think it will be next year that they release it. They do have a lot of other games they seem to be busy working on.

Reactions: zombie goast
Mar 28, 2018
Hi SirLoser and thanks for your comments. Meh the thread is a bit of a nonsense, I mean the F95zone version available is imo just a demo, so why does it have a Completed Tag that it clearly does not merit. If it is a PR stunt then it is years too early to have any impact on user interest at the release date.

Kuro85

Mar 24, 2018
Yeah, seeing as how there's a lot of text in this game it might take some time more for the release of Kagura's translation. But still hopefully they are close now.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does Kagura ever not need ages to translate a game? I mean I appreciate their work but this is a little extreme.

Kuro85

Mar 24, 2018
I'm guessing it could be due to the amount of text available in this game for dialogue, equipments & equipment enchantments, and the different classes & class abilities available. IIRC they can be quite a lot.

war_danny

Oct 24, 2019
Can someone help me with defeating off the queen ant? i have to best weapon and i use poison i doesnt do anything what am i doing wrong?

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
I'm saying that is has apparently already been a year or more since Kagura wanted to translate this game. I'm saying that the waiting time is a bit extreme.
Most likely because the're translating other games at the same time, there's also the fact that you gotta play the game yourself before translating it, its difficult to translate without knowing the context in which its being said.

There's also the fact that they have other jobs besides kagura staff member, you cant exactly tell your family and friends:
"Hey I work for Kagura Games, its a publication company that translates Hentai Games!;)", there's a high chance if you want to get married and your In Laws ask you:"So where do you work? Can you support a family?:confused:"

Thats why they have to get "A REAL JOB":rolleyes:, translating seems more part-time!

OH YEAH! there's also the fact that kagura games makes 2 versions of the same game, the steam version and the +18 version.

Last edited:

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Still waiting for the official translation of this by Kagura Games, it definitely hasn't been a top priority for them...sadly...

Well, anyway, I thought this might be an...appropriate...place to drop this little nugget. The following is a link to the newest game (trial version), roughly ran through a MTL program and spat out with 0 proofreading. You've been warned. Download it if ya feel like trying to make heads or tails of it...

Labyrinth of Grace? -

Reactions: r34X
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote