RPGM Complete The Pregcess of Zeven (Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Still waiting for the official translation of this by Kagura Games, it definitely hasn't been a top priority for them...sadly...

Well, anyway, I thought this might be an...appropriate...place to drop this little nugget. The following is a link to the newest game (trial version), roughly ran through a MTL program and spat out with 0 proofreading. You've been warned. Download it if ya feel like trying to make heads or tails of it...

Labyrinth of Grace? -
I'm starting to think that this game will never be out... Hasn't it been a little too much already?

Reactions: big numbers

Udin258

Jan 3, 2021
Screenshot_20210415_195732.jpg how to open ths door,i hv unlock all the scene and press ths red key.But the door is not still open

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
If my memory serves me, you have to dive further into the "labyrinth", have you cleared that? I'm assuming you already meet the exposure requirements, especially if you've unlocked all of those scenes. If I recall correctly, unlocking those scenes isn't necessarily a requirement to opening that door.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Looking at that screenshot in the top left of the file, those are characters that show the zip file was likely extracted on a PC that isn't using the Japanese unicode files. That could be something causing you problems running the game.

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
Is this translation compatible with the latest version of the game?
And is there someone working for fully translate this game...:)

aggresive

May 30, 2018
Insider says game is already translated. Now debugging. Kagura may hold release until new game comes out. Last deadline is end of summer 2021
There is no insider. It's just one guy who keeps saying it's cleared to come out any time soon without really showing any proof.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
There is no insider. It's just one guy who keeps saying it's cleared to come out any time soon without really showing any proof.
I mean, even if it was "true"... we are already in winter 2022 and not end summer 2021

blutbyte

Feb 8, 2018
Does anyone know how to level up the Exposure-Level higher than 11? I can't enter the Beach to get to that old magician because the Exp.Level needs to be 12.

thx

blutbyte

Feb 8, 2018
solved:
because of the fancy map i had overlooked that you can already reach the sword training (dojo)

Sep 20, 2022
Title: The Pregcess of Zeven (Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You)
Developer website:
Language: Japanese (Need English

I have been waiting for this game to come out in english for a while now, were talking years. No luck. I actually purchased the full japanese game in hopes that I could work out a translation. Unfortunately I am not that smart. The best I could do was find a partial translation on ULMF.

Can anyone help with this in any way.

Thank you in advance.
Does anyone know the password???

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
You can prepurchase the game on sale on the kagura website, which caused me TO THINK it was released :(

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The password for the auction should be "Tetapo", but that password doesn't work. In my inventory I have a letter saying that the password is "Octopus", but that word is too long to be entered.

Does anybody know the correct password?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote