3.80 star(s) 34 Votes
Apr 7, 2019
i've decided to try my best to solve the password problem. i'll post the password on literally every page from now on. it's already here twice, so see you all at 27.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahyri

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Hi all, here the translation file you wanted for so long(Finally finished the translation).
There will be grammar mistakes, typo and I might missed some text to translate.
Please let me if you found any of this, I will try to correct it.
So far I didn't find any bug or error after applying the translation. :)

How to apply translation: Just unzip the file and copy paste the Data folder into the game folder. That's all.

To those who can't find the original Data folder in game folder, you have to decrypt the game using RPG_Maker_Decrypter tool or another other decrypt tool and paste the Data and Graphic folder into game folder and rename the Game.rgss3a to something else. Then you can copy paste the Data folder I provide into the game folder.
thank you <3 . You're truly a hero

halobeastman

Dec 27, 2020
Hey can someone tell me if this game has an ending where she remains a virgin, or will she be corrupted and pregnant no matter what by the end?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I'm loving it lmao, the corruption is really slow but it builds like a charm, a bit of waste that a lot of scene are almost repeating themself but anyway are always different, CG are limited and you will notice these a lot but at the same time the anticipation for new ones is amazing (tho not sure why the pixelated zoom, that is horrible). Fairly long game game I'm at 14hr with slug difficult (basically no fights other then bosses) and I'm pretty sure it will continue for at least 5 more, each level unlock more h scene and new outfits. If there is one thing that didn't like it is that you have to find the correct npc to continue the corruption plot and sometimes it could be a pain.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hi all, here the translation file you wanted for so long(Finally finished the translation).
There will be grammar mistakes, typo and I might missed some text to translate.
Please let me if you found any of this, I will try to correct it.
So far I didn't find any bug or error after applying the translation. :)

How to apply translation: Just unzip the file and copy paste the Data folder into the game folder. That's all.

To those who can't find the original Data folder in game folder, you have to decrypt the game using RPG_Maker_Decrypter tool or another other decrypt tool and paste the Data and Graphic folder into game folder and rename the Game.rgss3a to something else. Then you can copy paste the Data folder I provide into the game folder.
There is an error in the translation, could you pls fix it (you or somebody else), I've left a save for quick resume (7 for the whole event, 8 for the exact moment).

Immagine 2022-05-21 124335.png

For the translation, thank you so much for the work!
Here and there there are also some minor misspelling but unfortunately didn't take note of everything, I remember only that there are various in level 5 events (specifically i remember an "our" instead of "my" *body* I think).
I've left also a screen with a part in japanese left untraslated since I took a screen for the translation, somewhere else there should be also another one but totally forgot to take note.

pic.png

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
There is an error in the translation, could you pls fix it (you or somebody else), I've left a save for quick resume (7 for the whole event, 8 for the exact moment).

View attachment 1822924

For the translation, thank you so much for the work!
Here and there there are also some minor misspelling but unfortunately didn't take note of everything, I remember only that there are various in level 5 events (specifically i remember an "our" instead of "my" *body* I think).
I've left also a screen with a part in japanese left untraslated since I took a screen for the translation, somewhere else there should be also another one but totally forgot to take note.

View attachment 1822939
I have already provided the fix for this in some post above but I will provide it again, Let me know if you issue again>

Reactions: luchettodj94

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I have already provided the fix for this in some post above but I will provide it again, Let me know if you issue again>
oh thank you, didin't notice,
pls add the link to your post to the main one so other will not run into same problem :)

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I wonder.. if you took the jewels instead the blessing for the fire leve,l the mage will say anyway that you not have enough space for another blessing?

Reactions: MrGodzuy

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
hmm.. 30 hours of gameplay, super happy, a lot of hot scenes and then finally the loss of the virginity.. I don't know how describe this sensation.. a real turn off unfortunately, classic vanilla without any spice (I was more intrigued if the magician got his way) and then like it was not enough female domination.. wtf? Did the game changed the writer? I mean.. 30 hours of corruption from "saint" to "whore" and then moving around men with a finger.. I'm really disappointed, luckily I know that the plot will be yet developed in humiliation but still..

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
hmm.. 30 hours of gameplay, super happy, a lot of hot scenes and then finally the loss of the virginity.. I don't know how describe this sensation.. a real turn off unfortunately, classic vanilla without any spice (I was more intrigued if the magician got his way) and then like it was not enough female domination.. wtf? Did the game changed the writer? I mean.. 30 hours of corruption from "saint" to "whore" and then moving around men with a finger.. I'm really disappointed, luckily I know that the plot will be yet developed in humiliation but still..
30 hours? did you play on hard? well I played on another difficulty and here how long it took on the first save is the time it took for the first vaginal sex scene and the other save is after the end of the game Screenshot_20220522-230847.png

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
30 hours? did you play on hard? well I played on another difficulty and here how long it took on the first save is the time it took for the first vaginal sex scene and the other save is after the end of the game View attachment 1825715
I might say I'm a slow reader, but not that much, I play on slug difficulty, keep in mind that my count is still going up and I'm watching every single event without rushing (and there are a lot, the beach and the virginity one are fking long), that problably you didn't seem.

(you can remove couple hours of sleep state but that's it)
1653301555646.png

Last edited:

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
Thanks ever so much for the manuel translation, which makes the game fully enjoyable. It really sate one's itch for pregnancy fetish.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Thank you very much XwingsX, aka "Manuel" :LUL:

I can't believe that KG still haven't completed their translation for this...
In the end, a good soul like yourself had to use their free time to provide a fan translation for the game.
Thanks a bunch once again!

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes