3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
reincarnated as a succubus. not my cup of tea, but it's still great that it's getting a translation. you can check out his discord and judge for yourself. i posted the link just above.
Well I have no idea what is the game about, but its indeed always good to have wild translators around :giggle:

Reactions: clash bluelight
Apr 7, 2019
Well I have no idea what is the game about, but its indeed always good to have wild translators around :giggle:
basically a girl gets reincarnated as a succubus. turns out she was a sex freak the whole time, but was to shy to express it in her life. now that she literally needs sex to live, she has the perfect chance to let loose.

Reactions: Riujin

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
basically a girl gets reincarnated as a succubus. turns out she was a sex freak the whole time, but was to shy to express it in her life. now that she literally needs sex to live, she has the perfect chance to let loose.
I think it's cool games like this there was one where the protagonist's daughter comes from the future to turn her mother into a succubus

Apr 7, 2019
I think it's cool games like this there was one where the protagonist's daughter comes from the future to turn her mother into a succubus
sure, it's a neat premise. but it's not what i'm into. i'll probably try it out once the translation's finished, but i don't have high hopes.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Did anyone find ou how to fix the toolmaker problem. I finished dragon. Blacksmith told me toolmaker wants to talk about new outfit. But toolmaker has no new dialogue.

EDIT: Okay, for anyone with this issue. I guess the game requires you to complete every event. Or maybe I was just missing the one needed (for me it was dancer event).
So speak to every person that had an event for you. Everyone and hopefully it will work.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2022
View attachment 220333

Overview:
A seaside town Zeven enjoys its prosperity as the hub of maritime traffics.
There is a dungeon called "Sea God's Shrine" in which savage monsters reside.
To conquer the She God's Shrine for various reasons, a Princess Knight Leticia
steps foot in Zeven incognito, in the guise of an adventurer.
...... However, it turns out that the land-specific climates have made Zeven
filled only with male inhabitants all desperately lusting for women!!
Placed here as the only woman, Leticia is now an object of all men's
robust sexual desires! Organizational sexual harassment! Various
lewd acts demanded in return to equipment and accommodation!
Will Leticia's chastity be kept untainted when she conquers the She God's Shrine!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-01-10
Release Date: 2018-04-26
Developer:
Censored: Yep (mosaic)
Version: Final (1.21)
Language: English (machine translation)
Translator: Unknown
Genre:

Installation:

Extra information:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

Extra:
Manuel Translation - Password

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 220334 View attachment 220335 View attachment 220336 View attachment 220337 View attachment 220338 View attachment 220339 View attachment 220340 View attachment 220341
Does anyone know the password???

Cazadragonas

Jun 21, 2018
Hi!! Im stuck before the beach... i cannot enter the beach because the option to accept to wear the swimsuit don't appear... im already talked to everyone, and i unlocked already the second room of the achivements... but i don't know how to continue growing her exposure...

(Im actually Exposure: 12 Harassment: 1) I Defeated the Dragon right now on Tier3 Dungeon... I'm still stuck :S

FUCK REALLY!!?? Im just noticed that is needing to ask the beach security guy to put the swimsuit... i was tryingto pass through thinking that he would give me the option to accept that way!!
((Well this is solved now))

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
does anybody know how we get the op updated so people stop getting confused? it still says machine translation despite the fact that wings has manually translated the game.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Definitely one of the better corruption games.
The whole thing actually felt like her mindset slowly being eroded by the people and circumstances around her, instead of some instant "1 rape = sad, 2 rape = heart eyes", like some other games.
It's also funny how it even became kind of wholesome in the end, and Leticia gets to enjoy a happy family life with all the "good" guys (except Anel, cause someone had to take the fall for all the ntr fetishists out there).

Reactions: clash bluelight

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
I would give this game a nice translation but Kagura Games did announce they were going to release it... Though its been SOOO long since they announce it. I almost lost hope in them.

Reactions: ustar
Apr 7, 2019
I would give this game a nice translation but Kagura Games did announce they were going to release it... Though its been SOOO long since they announce it. I almost lost hope in them.
Wings has fully translated the game. I believe his translation is attached to the OP. If not, it's a few pages back. The translation is of very high quality, and has been updated after proofreading by about fifteen people.

Reactions: ustar
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes