3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
Not pulling their thumbs out of their arses on this game in particular is my only real gripe with Kagura as a translation company. Think three years is the longest they've had a confirmed project sit there without a release or any news.

Damned shame, too, because this looks like absolute fire.

Reactions: APonderingWhat

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
There alot of good games there avoiding you also have an acerola game named Demon Lord Melissa I think that was announced right around the same time a zeven also some good oneone1 games im not expecting to see anytime soon

Apr 7, 2019
just looked through the reviews for this game. now i'm sad that it'll never get five stars because of people giving it one star for translation alone... especially with a better translation just around the corner.

amnot

Aug 7, 2021
mfw.jpg
Does anyone know similar harassment games which are less popular? I've played most but quote some for me and other people to play while this get done. (I need my fix)

Apr 7, 2019
View attachment 1777838
Does anyone know similar harassment games which are less popular? I've played most but quote some for me and other people to play while this get done. (I need my fix)
games with a lot of harassment and slow corruption? well there's two that immediately come to mind. Karryn's Prison has a ton of harassment and you can take the corruption at whatever pace you want. and Flower Princess Elulu has extremely slow corruption with a massive amount of harassment. if you need more, i posted a ton of suggestions a few pages back for another guy.

Reactions: amnot
Apr 7, 2019
yo. just came from the discord server with some good news. wings has finished his translation. right now, he's working with the server to comb over bits and pieces that he had a hard time with. after that is bug testing and word wrap. he said it will be released by the end of the week. i would have posted about it here sooner, but i thought somebody else had done it.

here's his exact quote: " Hi All.. the translation is completed now(Finally). Right now, I'm working on correcting some text wrap and checking whether I missed any line to translate. Will give the full translation this week after this correction."

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
yo. just came from the discord server with some good news. wings has finished his translation. right now, he's working with the server to comb over bits and pieces that he had a hard time with. after that is bug testing and word wrap. he said it will be released by the end of the week. i would have posted about it here sooner, but i thought somebody else had done it.

here's his exact quote: " Hi All.. the translation is completed now(Finally). Right now, I'm working on correcting some text wrap and checking whether I missed any line to translate. Will give the full translation this week after this correction."
Nice! Can't wait when the translation got release, he's really worked hard

Reactions: clash bluelight

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020

Nice! I was really shocked when i was told the amount of text it had. So glad it's done! can't wait to try this game

Reactions: clash bluelight

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
Hi all, here the translation file you wanted for so long(Finally finished the translation).
There will be grammar mistakes, typo and I might missed some text to translate.
Please let me if you found any of this, I will try to correct it.
So far I didn't find any bug or error after applying the translation. :)

How to apply translation: Just unzip the file and copy paste the Data folder into the game folder. That's all.

To those who can't find the original Data folder in game folder, you have to decrypt the game using RPG_Maker_Decrypter tool or another other decrypt tool and paste the Data and Graphic folder into game folder and rename the Game.rgss3a to something else. Then you can copy paste the Data folder I provide into the game folder.

Last edited:

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
found an issue. cant enter the underground auction even though i typed in the password given to me in english. i can only assume it needs to be typed in japanese in which case i may be SOL

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
found an issue. cant enter the underground auction even though i typed in the password given to me in english. i can only assume it needs to be typed in japanese in which case i may be SOL
Look like this need to be changed in script but will check it. For now use おちんぽ as password

Reactions: haste and mdaka42

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Hi all, here the translation file you wanted for so long(Finally finished the translation).

How to apply translation: Just unzip the file and copy paste the Data folder into the game folder. That's all.

To those who can't find the original Data folder in game folder, you have to decrypt the game using RPG_Maker_Decrypter tool or another other decrypt tool and paste the Data and Graphic folder into game folder and rename the Game.rgss3a to something else. Then you can copy paste the Data folder I provide into the game folder.
Thanks bro for you work (I'm out of PC so I'll try on the emulator) I hope it works here

Reactions: XwingsX

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the hard work, finally Zeven are worth a playthrough now. The translation are very smooth and I can complete quest without any trouble anymore, thank you so much

Reactions: XwingsX
3.80 star(s) 33 Votes