3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

k3069568

Jun 24, 2018
After defeating the lvl 3 dragon, the blacksmith says to visit the toolmaker/itemshop owner. I can only buy stuff from him, no event fires

aggresive

May 30, 2018
Hi all, here the translation file you wanted for so long(Finally finished the translation).
There will be grammar mistakes, typo and I might missed some text to translate.
Please let me if you found any of this, I will try to correct it.
So far I didn't find any bug or error after applying the translation. :)

How to apply translation: Just unzip the file and copy paste the Data folder into the game folder. That's all.

To those who can't find the original Data folder in game folder, you have to decrypt the game using RPG_Maker_Decrypter tool or another other decrypt tool and paste the Data and Graphic folder into game folder and rename the Game.rgss3a to something else. Then you can copy paste the Data folder I provide into the game folder.
Just want to post here saying thanks, you are a godsent for the people who've been wanting to enjoy this game for ages without getting distracted by the MTL.

Ava_Lao

Sep 21, 2018
Getting an error when trying the Discount IV event.

Edit: The same happens with Inn Father I

Last edited:

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
Getting an error when trying the Discount IV event.

Edit: The same happens with Inn Father I
Can you send me the save file to check it.
Issue has to be in here but I'm not sure(I'm not that good in script)

1652111428554.png

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Look, it's still in Japanese, I don't mean it to me, but so far it's the only thing I've found in Japanese
Screenshot_20220509-140725.png

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
the funny thing is that the post-game is her having a child from almost everyone in town, in total she has 29 children I think all men and they were born one every year... either she was really very young or Even at 40 she had children Screenshot_20220510-210322.png

• Haha
Reactions: ustar

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Thx to "Manuel" that provided to us a better translation xD
Not only he makes the most bangers of eurobeats, he also translates h-games as a hobby

Translate, Translate, Translate
I'm gonna translate as a flash
Tonight, You'll play (to be the perv)
Yeah, yeah, yeah
I'm gonna press on the translation
And I'll be your hero

Do you like my translation?

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
Hi all, here the updated version of translation(Fixed the error with help of members from Discord).
v1:
-Fix to error(NoMethodError)
-Translated some of the text which was left.
Have a nice day and Let me know if you find any issue.

How to apply: Just copy paste into the game.
Link to discord channel:

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Can someone provided the patched end-game, I'm guessing its better to take an original jap copy instead of the one in OP.

Apr 7, 2019
Can someone provided the patched end-game, I'm guessing its better to take an original jap copy instead of the one in OP.
actually, some people have been having a hard time getting wings' translation to work on official versions. it's best to use the version in the op with the patch.

Robosapien

Feb 10, 2018
Hi all, here the updated version of translation(Fixed the error with help of members from Discord).
v1:

Link to discord channel:
Bless you! Now to clear my calendar for the next couple of weeks...

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Hi all, here the translation file you wanted for so long(Finally finished the translation).
There will be grammar mistakes, typo and I might missed some text to translate.
Please let me if you found any of this, I will try to correct it.
So far I didn't find any bug or error after applying the translation. :)

How to apply translation: Just unzip the file and copy paste the Data folder into the game folder. That's all.

To those who can't find the original Data folder in game folder, you have to decrypt the game using RPG_Maker_Decrypter tool or another other decrypt tool and paste the Data and Graphic folder into game folder and rename the Game.rgss3a to something else. Then you can copy paste the Data folder I provide into the game folder.
My man i love you ....<3 the gods are looking your way keep it up <3

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
v1:

Link to discord channel:
Edit: nvm saw a page back needed to still put the old pass in.

Thank your for the translation. I can't get into the auction though with the password, I have tried lower and upper case and with just a capital P.. any idea? 1652586868845.png

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes