3.80 star(s) 34 Votes
Apr 7, 2019
I guess, translation from Kagura Games is dead?
i think it just went on the backburner due to how massive it is. in terms of the sheer amount of text, it's one of the biggest games i've ever seen. wings has been working at it continuously for over a year and still isn't finished. and he only has to meet a basic standard pf quality, not what's expected of a studio.

Reactions: DrDerpington

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I enjoyed the slow burn corruption thing. But it would be nice if I could control whether she becomes a full on slut or stays reluctant. I don't like horny slut fem mc.

Ryper Jack

Oct 20, 2020
Hello, I have a problem with this game, the character moves by himself, inclining the menus, in fact the same thing happens to me with all the games created with RPG Maker VX Ace, someone save why does this happen?

Apr 7, 2019
I enjoyed the slow burn corruption thing. But it would be nice if I could control whether she becomes a full on slut or stays reluctant. I don't like horny slut fem mc.
if you want a game where the female mc stays reluctant, but is obviously corrupting slowly. you would like Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train. i've recommended it in this thread before, but it's basically exactly what you're looking for.

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
I tried playing this game a few times over the past year, but the MTL on it is just too gibberish to decipher for an enjoyable play. Even the context during the CG H-scenes from the recollection room are difficult to follow.

Anyone that has actually given it a play-through, can you give a summary of what's going on here (obviously beyond the OP marketing summary).

Princess is competing for ruler-ship with her evil relative, she needs to descend to the bottom of a sea Shrine to match her relative's achievements and be able to claim ruler-ship, I get that. But her corruption arc? From what I gather:
  • She's fairly naive (about sex, outside commoner life...pretty much everything since she was a sheltered princess)
  • Her family (secretly?) put some womb protection spell on her to prevent her getting pregnant while on this quest in a seaside village (populated entirely by men). Was this done way earlier during her childhood, or her family actually knew just before sending her on the quest that everyone would be dead-set on getting her pregnant and they were trying to stop it (yet didn't tell her they were doing it, or help educate her on the guile of men). Were they just trying to prevent their daughter getting pregnant because she's a princess, or was there some "something major will happen and evil will prevail if she gets pregnant" reason here?
  • Her naivety leads to her getting tricked by villagers into lewd actions, taking advantage of her desire to progress in the shrine and needing the particular villagers' help (armor, tools, equipment, teaching her skills, etc.). Initially it occurs because she's gullible, lost all her money and needs to pay in "other ways", and thinks these sex acts are actually "training"? Am I right?
  • The villagers are not really interested in sex per say, but are more focused specifically on trying to get her pregnant (just because all men want to put their baby in a hot princess, or is there some sort of evil plot that if she gets pregnant by these villagers some evil god wins?)
  • The mayor of the seaside village, frustrated she wasn't getting pregnant, finally figured out the womb protection spell exists, but that it has a limited number of charges, so they just need to keep tricking / forcing / coercing her into sex to break through it
  • She agrees to let the whole village keep trying even after it's made obvious to her that she has a womb protection spell and that they are trying to break through it to get her pregnant. This is an aspect that doesn't make sense due to MTL -- Is she being coerced due to some blackmail? She's too weak to leave the village or fight back? Some evil spell is weaking her will to resist? She also wants to get pregnant because she believes she'll become some goddess (in actuality, or because the villagers feed her a lie that she is gullible enough to believe)? Or just she has been corrupted so long that she can't control her lust and is accepting that she's going to become the village brood mama for no other reason than because it feels good?
  • She has sex another 16,383 times (I mean JHC! In like what, a week? So 2,000+ guys a day?) and finally the womb spell breaks and she gets pregnant
  • She keeps having sex with all the villagers and giving birth to all their babies, becoming a brood queen for them all? Again, for like a nepharious evil god's purpose, or just she becomes the village cumdump / baby factory because it's a village of only men and they aren't letting a hot young girl leave?
Thanks in advance for the years of Japanese language school any english-speaking players had to go through to dicpher the game plot. It seems like the developer put a lot of effort into this, and the reviews are all split (high review marks for art/story/corruption-arc, low review marks for unintelligble english MTL). A shame the official English translation is taking so long due to personal issues :(

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
You know, if you guys can't wait for the better translation.

Give me the japanese version of this game, and I'll do a DeepTL on it. Should be atleast better than Google MTL.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I tried playing this game a few times over the past year, but the MTL on it is just too gibberish to decipher for an enjoyable play. Even the context during the CG H-scenes from the recollection room are difficult to follow.

Anyone that has actually given it a play-through, can you give a summary of what's going on here (obviously beyond the OP marketing summary).

<snip>

Thanks in advance for the years of Japanese language school any english-speaking players had to go through to dicpher the game plot. It seems like the developer put a lot of effort into this, and the reviews are all split (high review marks for art/story/corruption-arc, low review marks for unintelligble english MTL). A shame the official English translation is taking so long due to personal issues :(
Been awhile since I played but the basic gist I remember:
  • She is fairly naive, but does know about sex, just not that easy
  • The protection spell was done earlier than her arrival, can't recall if it was childhood or they knew she was coming to a village of only men
  • She is there to make a name for herself to conquer an unconquerable dungeon
  • The longer she is there the more corrupt she becomes
  • All the men want to have babies, and the protection spell is I think
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Once she becomes corrupt enough she goes out to enjoy herself, the store being especially key in her public scenes and the gangbangs - again that weird magic that records things comes into play
  • As she becomes more open and more corrupted, the deeper in the dungeon she goes, the more scenes and the further they go. Like the auction house and the Beach.
  • At the end
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: thanboxay

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
lol that beach game.
I should have known with the text saying even if you succeed theres "nothing in particular". Because it doesnt let you succeed!
If you approach that snowball in the left side, she will magically look up.
However, if you approach and hit in the right side... you she wont move in a wrong place and you will actually face the ball the right way!
but the game thinks you're still hitting 'air'

Eh, i expected to fail but I still still find that disappointing.

Apr 7, 2019
this one, but the translator got sick and just came out of medication recently so it will take some time for him to complete
umm... i'm the guy who recently came off medication. i'm not the translator. wings is the translator, and he's just busy with work as far as i can tell.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
umm... i'm the guy who recently came off medication. i'm not the translator. wings is the translator, and he's just busy with work as far as i can tell.
Oh! My apology, I thought both you and wings are the translators for the game. At least I'm glad you are fine now

Apr 7, 2019
Oh! My apology, I thought both you and wings are the translators for the game. At least I'm glad you are fine now
i can understand the confusion. i often make educated guesses as to the progress of the translation that can be misread as status reports. but i don't know a lick of japanese.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
MTL needs to be an actual tag, so I can avoid atrocities like this. The English makes absolutely no sense the majority of the time. I had to guess my way around, and after about 5 minutes of playing the guessing game and getting nowhere, I gave up.

Reactions: latenight

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
MTL needs to be an actual tag, so I can avoid atrocities like this. The English makes absolutely no sense the majority of the time. I had to guess my way around, and after about 5 minutes of playing the guessing game and getting nowhere, I gave up.
The problem is that exist decent/edited MTL and atrocious MTL, which would lead to even more tags(?)

Apr 7, 2019
there's a manual fan translation in the works right now. it's in the final stretch, so it should come out relatively soon.

Reactions: Cream♡Pie

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
there's a manual fan translation in the works right now. it's in the final stretch, so it should come out relatively soon.
Honestly I wish it was the norm to support translators in some way (ie financially through Patreon or something) as I feel that it'd be great motivation for them especially since they're probably just regular people with day jobs taking their precious free time to make these games readable for everyone else for very little if not anything...

Reactions: ustar
Apr 7, 2019
it's being made by wings. as far as i can tell, it's him alone with the occasional assist from people on discord. discord link:

Reactions: dreminh
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes