• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I just played the second one (MTL). Holy shit, Ive never seen a better corruption-based game. Im really happy the first one got a dedicated translator!
Wish that the second game still on the site, but apparently it got some forbidden content so it got removed. Now I can't find any trustworthy site to download to check out how good the second game are

Iskandria

Feb 18, 2021
Wish that the second game still on the site, but apparently it got some forbidden content so it got removed. Now I can't find any trustworthy site to download to check out how good the second game are
Are you sure we're talking about the same game?
Grace of the Labyrinth Town
I only know of one "sequel" they produced, as far as is concerned at least. It is only MTL, but it managable to some extent when you know how MTL translates.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I only know of one "sequel" they produced, as far as is concerned at least. It is only MTL, but it managable to some extent when you know how MTL translates.
Oh! I thought this game got banned because I can't find it when doing google search, thank you to let me know it was still on this site.

Reactions: mackb

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
strange i thought i had seen all the games with virgin TAG thanks for showing this game

Apr 7, 2019
While I have yet to play the first one (waiting for the done translation), it seems both feature a similar sealing mechanic. In the second one they introduce an absolute obedience to any agreement one does be it written or spoken. The MC is forced to agree to a deal where she has to pay back the monetary value of stolen goods in a limited time or she has to give herself up. In order to avoid it she tries to get money by conquering dungeons, but this is not enough so she slowly is introduced to other methods by her fellow adventurers and co. While she tries to create a limit of what is possible she ends up with a deal where any sexual activities are only allowed when shes willing. So they turn and twist the meaning of their actions and always push her further using the good old"its only for the money" strategy.
ok. the second deal you describe is basically what's in this game. the mc has a seal that only allows contact that she explicitly approves of. don't worry. this isn't a spoiler, it's in the first five minutes.

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
I have all the classes blocked, except for Thief. But it's useless against the ant queen, so how do I unlock the swordsman class?

Apr 7, 2019
I have all the classes blocked, except for Thief. But it's useless against the ant queen, so how do I unlock the swordsman class?
it's been a long time since i last played the game. but if i recall correctly, there's a quest in the top right of town in a small house down a back alley. it's actually a sword fighting dojo. there, you will either take on a student, or lose to his teacher. i can't remember which happens first. afterward, i'm pretty sure the teacher gives you the swordsman, or magic swordsman, class. again, it's been a while, so i may be wrong about all of this.

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
it's been a long time since i last played the game. but if i recall correctly, there's a quest in the top right of town in a small house down a back alley. it's actually a sword fighting dojo. there, you will either take on a student, or lose to his teacher. i can't remember which happens first. afterward, i'm pretty sure the teacher gives you the swordsman, or magic swordsman, class. again, it's been a while, so i may be wrong about all of this.
I did that, and the instructor pulled up my shirt showing the breasts. But I didn't got the class, also I can't do anything else there. Both the instructor and all the students just talk normally.

Apr 7, 2019
I did that, and the instructor pulled up my shirt showing the breasts. But I didn't got the class, also I can't do anything else there. Both the instructor and all the students just talk normally.
try going to the recollection room and reading the hints. unlock all the h scenes currently available and see if that works. meanwhile, i'll read through the thread here and see if i can find a post detailing what you need to do.

Reactions: Iskandria
Apr 7, 2019
i'm back. page 7 of the thread. there's a post there on how to get many different classes. page 8 has a follow up on that by someone else. and page 17 has a strategy meant for defeating the ant queen at the bottom.

Reactions: Fakecrash

Brine-99

Dec 9, 2018
dunno if it came up before, but when i try to boot the game it says that RPGVXAce RTP is required to run the game. do i need the program RPGVXAce?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
dunno if it came up before, but when i try to boot the game it says that RPGVXAce RTP is required to run the game. do i need the program RPGVXAce?
as it say you need the RPGVXAce RTP, not the actual engine (well the engine would work too, but that isn't exactly cheap)

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes