3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

prao179

Feb 3, 2018
Hi.. does anyone know how to add word count in translator ++. like checking the number of words in each row.
Wrapping makes my translation words goes here and there. so if I know how much word in each line.. i can modify it manually.
You may want to use the RPGMaker Trans/wolftrans to extract what translator++ translated first, then use an automated scripted to count and add line down to it. Then patch it again to the game.
Actually, the machine translation of this thread used my tool to translate things. It's a small tool but line_down feature included. You can have a look at my ulmf thread

Reactions: XwingsX

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
You may want to use the RPGMaker Trans/wolftrans to extract what translator++ translated first, then use an automated scripted to count and add line down to it. Then patch it again to the game.
Actually, the machine translation of this thread used my tool to translate things. It's a small tool but line_down feature included. You can have a look at my ulmf thread
Thanks for tool. Will check it. :)

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
just checking up since it's been a bit. did you get the tool working? if so, has it solved your problem or is there anything else getting in your way?
He said his advances in his Discord. If I recall correctly he wants to finish the translation at the end of the month (but that is the ideal goal).

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
Hi all.. does anyone know what is use of \C[2] and \C[0] on below line..
魔法屋
「じゃが、\C[2]ワシの魔法は通常よりもMP消費が多いという欠点がある。  
そのかわり、魔法の威力が大幅に強化されておるんじゃがの\C[0]」

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Hi all.. does anyone know what is use of \C[2] and \C[0] on below line..
魔法屋
「じゃが、\C[2]ワシの魔法は通常よりもMP消費が多いという欠点がある。  
そのかわり、魔法の威力が大幅に強化されておるんじゃがの\C[0]」
To color the following text, not sure what color each number corresponds to though (but guessing the 0 is to turn any text after back to white)

Reactions: XwingsX

ulysses1210

Apr 11, 2021
Hello, sorry if I'm annoying but I wanted to ask how the process is going. I'm rather excited to play this one with better translation. Sorry once again and thanks for doing this!

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Holy shit he really is getting shit done, hope for the best breaks, I remember this game having a crazy amount of text. But as far as corruption goes it is one of the bests
when I played I skipped a lot of them it was a lot of text and even in the part where she loses her virginity it took a long time to get her back under control Again

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
when I played I skipped a lot of them it was a lot of text and even in the part where she loses her virginity it took a long time to get her back under control Again
I did the same because the machine translation is horrible, but I'm ready to read every part of it. (Maybe when I finish with my update).

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Dunno if mentioned on here before. Went through few pages.

But developer is working on another game. It is schedule 12/18/2021. They do have a demo as well, but I haven't played their trial yet.

Apr 7, 2019
I really like this premise, do you guys have any other game recommendations that focus on gangbangs? or sole females?
here are a couple of my favorite games that you might like. note: none of them are quite the same as this one and all meet your standards in very different ways.

all studio clymenia games have very similar premises and gameplay loops to this game. lots of them are professionally translated by kagura games. while all of them are inferior to this game imo, some come close. Detective Girl of the Steam City, Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire, and The Nobleman Retort are my personal favorites from them.

Karryn's Prison is another absolute gem. it's still in beta, but there's already a lot to enjoy. it has basically everything this game has in terms of sex acts, but with the added option to avoid literally any kink you're not into. it's an exclusively gameplay focused rpg where even the defeat scenes are done using the battle system. the corruption can happen as slow or fast as you want. or not at all. few h games have as much freedom.

Marle - The Labyrinth of the Black Sea is also very similar to this game. it has an near identical premise, but opposite gameplay. unlike this game, where you find most scenes in the town and items in the dungeon, most scenes are in the dungeon and items are collected in town. like karryn's prison, most sex acts occur in battle, but the system is much simpler and there isn't such a heavy focus on corruption.

finally, i have to suggest Wings of Roldea. it's a very well made game. hard to describe in words. it's an arpg featuring pleasure corruption, gang bangs, fully customizable clothing, and an astounding gameplay system. i often find myself going back to play it like a normal game. avoiding h scenes is just as fun as getting all of them. i promise hours of fun, and many faps, if you choose to play this one.

if you want some suggestions that aren't rpgm/wolf, just ask. i have a lot more and would love to discuss.

Reactions: Raoul_Raz
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes