3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
Hi..
I trying to do the manual translation with my little knowledge. Since official translation is taking long time.
Need help in translate the below. this is the first scene where heroine doing the training . I know it is fighting sound but i dont know how to translate to English

「せいっ! やっ!」
「たぁっ…! はっ!」
「ふぅ……」

Any help will be appreciated

Reactions: Nisibis

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Google translate provides this:

`Se i~tsu! Ya~tsu!' `Ta ~a~tsu…! Ha~tsu!' `Fu ~u……'

Which is:

"Say! Do it!"
"That ...! Hah!"
"Fu ..."

Imho, the first "Sei" is just what they say before doing something, maybe like a "Hmph!" Honestly, most of those sounds could be interpreted as you think, just random fighting noises. You could almost put anything in there, such as:

"Hmph! Hyah!"
"Grrr! Kyah!"
"Ok."

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
Google translate provides this:

`Se i~tsu! Ya~tsu!' `Ta ~a~tsu…! Ha~tsu!' `Fu ~u……'

Which is:

"Say! Do it!"
"That ...! Hah!"
"Fu ..."

Imho, the first "Sei" is just what they say before doing something, maybe like a "Hmph!" Honestly, most of those sounds could be interpreted as you think, just random fighting noises. You could almost put anything in there, such as:

"Hmph! Hyah!"
"Grrr! Kyah!"
"Ok."
Thanks for help. Once i finish the translation. ill post it here.( wont be that good but i believe it will be better than machine translation)

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Thanks for help. Once i finish the translation. ill post it here.( wont be that good but i believe it will be better than machine translation)
I wish you the best friend! I also gave this banquet-sized morsel a bite and only translated a couple hundred lines of dialogue. This game text is MASSIVE and most of the times it may just be "sex noises". Many of us are still waiting for Kagura Games to translate it and it's almost the longest delayed game for translation by them. Good stuff. (lol)

Reactions: XwingsX and ustar

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
I wish you the best friend! I also gave this banquet-sized morsel a bite and only translated a couple hundred lines of dialogue. This game text is MASSIVE and most of the times it may just be "sex noises". Many of us are still waiting for Kagura Games to translate it and it's almost the longest delayed game for translation by them. Good stuff. (lol)
Yes lot of sex noises and its difficult to translate those noises without taking reference from different game or Hentai. and Map list is around 300. I have finished around 100 now. Will try to finish it before this month end.

Reactions: CDM

Tough Nuts

Dec 7, 2020
Heree' few useful links if you get stuck on the SFX
Hi..
I trying to do the manual translation with my little knowledge. Since official translation is taking long time.
Need help in translate the below. this is the first scene where heroine doing the training . I know it is fighting sound but i dont know how to translate to English

「せいっ! やっ!」
「たぁっ…! はっ!」
「ふぅ……」

Any help will be appreciated
SFX are a hassle. If I can't figure out what one of them is, I'll see if anything comes up on jisho dot org

"はっ" "は" or "はぁ" are really common and mean "hah" or "huff." It's supposed to indicate heavy breathing or panting.

Also, a Google search with the keyword ""ふぅ" translation" says that it means "Phew......"

You can always search thejadednetwork dot com /sfx/

Also if you look at the transliteration when using Google translate you can guess what the sound is supposed to be based on the context. Learning hiragana also helps.

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
Heree' few useful links if you get stuck on the SFX

SFX are a hassle. If I can't figure out what one of them is, I'll see if anything comes up on jisho dot org

"はっ" "は" or "はぁ" are really common and mean "hah" or "huff." It's supposed to indicate heavy breathing or panting.

Also, a Google search with the keyword ""ふぅ" translation" says that it means "Phew......"

You can always search thejadednetwork dot com /sfx/

Also if you look at the transliteration when using Google translate you can guess what the sound is supposed to be based on the context. Learning hiragana also helps.
Yes.. I'm also using the to find about these noises in the game. Sometime other games which are officially translated are useful. Problem is time, this process consume lot of time.

Reactions: Uzume
Apr 7, 2019
Small update... Around 35 to 38% are translated. 130 data out of 400 completed i think .
I can only work on 5 or 6 data per day to translated between works. Will try to finish at least 80 to 90% by end of May.
Let me know if you want the file of .trans of this incomplete one
i personally can wait until all is translated. i only speak for myself though, not sure about others.

Reactions: XwingsX

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
Small update... Around 35 to 38% are translated. 130 data out of 400 completed i think .
I can only work on 5 or 6 data per day to translated between works. Will try to finish at least 80 to 90% by end of May.
You are a man among men. I salute thee.

i0inlj

Sep 19, 2019
Godspeed, I don't speak japanese but I'm no stranger to translation projects, it's no small undertaking.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Wow you are great! I thank you for your work. This is one of the games that I want to play the most!

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
Hi All.. small update regarding translation.. I haven't done such translation this week due to work schedule. So around 45% are completed. And also I have created discord server just for translation update. Please join if you like it.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Hi All.. small update regarding translation.. I haven't done such translation this week due to work schedule. So around 45% are completed. And also I have created discord server just for translation update. Please join if you like it.
it's been a long time since i played this game but i think i still have my save i wanted to know if it will work on your version of the game

Apr 7, 2019
keep up the good work man. this is one of my favorite h games ever and seeing your posts always brings a smile to my face.

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
it's been a long time since i played this game but i think i still have my save i wanted to know if it will work on your version of the game
Not sure .. I have to check it whether it will work with old save. Will check it once translation is finished.

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
Hi.. does anyone know how to add word count in translator ++. like checking the number of words in each row.
Wrapping makes my translation words goes here and there. so if I know how much word in each line.. i can modify it manually.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hi.. does anyone know how to add word count in translator ++. like checking the number of words in each row.
Wrapping makes my translation words goes here and there. so if I know how much word in each line.. i can modify it manually.
Sorry no idea...

Apr 7, 2019
sorry. i couldn't find anything with google.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes