VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Price Of Eden [v0.2.1] [LunaToad]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

gotiyababa

Nov 11, 2017
Words cannot begin to describe the pain I feel...

Best wishes, LunaToad! Get well soon!
Yeah it's a bummer.
Maybe they should have bought in someone to help code or something. One person handling the whole game is probably not a sustainable way of development. Specially with this level of animation quality.

padsgoo

Jan 23, 2018
Godspeed Luna and thank you for sharing this game!

I'm looking for other games with this high level of animation in sex scenes. Anyone have suggestions?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I had this game in my backlog for a while and now that it's on hold I thought "Let's give it a go then", but daaaaayum this game is good. Hopefully LunaToad can find a way to get back to it, maybe with some (hired) help.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
The patreon link above no longer works - apparently the creator deleted his page. Was the game cancelled, or just put on hold?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
He has deleted all his messages on Patreon. What did he say?
He paused billing in February due to health problems and posted in March that he'd be putting the project on a hiatus because of his worsening health. By the looks of it, the game has been abandoned, though...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GTgamerSL

Apr 26, 2021
Thank you so much! I'm doing the artwork, writing and coding by myself which is why updating takes a bit. I'm glad you've been enjoying the game so far.

I haven't announced a release date yet. I'll post here as soon as I do. Keep an eye out!
Where are the fuck are you man we need your game so much

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Indeed. Let's hope one day it gets revived, and I'll even keep it bookmarked so that when/if it does, I get a notification. The only issue with this is, I keep getting all these notifications for a game that's had no signs of life for a year ;.;
So, yeah....

Reactions: WSmith

GTgamerSL

Apr 26, 2021
Indeed. Let's hope one day it gets revived, and I'll even keep it bookmarked so that when/if it does, I get a notification. The only issue with this is, I keep getting all these notifications for a game that's had no signs of life for a year ;.;
So, yeah....
Coming from death is hard

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
So, yeah....
Coming from death is hard
Well, I have to agree with Ratnedalu. I've also bookmarked the page, but if people like you (GTgamerSL) write two messages in two days asking if there is news yet (when there is clearly none or someone would have posted it), and then posting two messages on the same day with some inane meme, yeah, people start to regret bookmarking I guess : P Not to say you shouldn't post any of these messages, but personally I'd prefer fewer messages with more content, instead of more messages that say the same or relatively little.

Still, I get the frustration, because this game had a fantastic run. It honestly didn't get enough credit.

GTgamerSL

Apr 26, 2021
Well, I have to agree with Ratnedalu. I've also bookmarked the page, but if people like you (GTgamerSL) write two messages in two days asking if there is news yet (when there is clearly none or someone would have posted it), and then posting two messages on the same day with some inane meme, yeah, people start to regret bookmarking I guess : P Not to say you shouldn't post any of these messages, but personally I'd prefer fewer messages with more content, instead of more messages that say the same or relatively little.

Still, I get the frustration, because this game had a fantastic run. It honestly didn't get enough credit.
Well bro listen this game won't come back this game was amazing we have to say goodbye and that meme was the tribute

GTgamerSL

Apr 26, 2021

Hey there are few game with hand drawn animation like this, check them out if you want

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes