VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Price Of Eden [v0.2.1] [LunaToad]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Love this game so far. The artwork is outstanding. Just needs more content... and more of the church girl! She's fucking fine.

Reactions: LunaToad

leftpointsurf

Jun 28, 2018
LunaToad you should be very proud of the work you've done so far. Although there isn't a lot of content so far, this game has a ton of potential. I'm not sure if you do the artwork yourself but it is really impressive. The story line and characters are also interesting. Keep up the great work!

LunaToad

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
LunaToad you should be very proud of the work you've done so far. Although there isn't a lot of content so far, this game has a ton of potential. I'm not sure if you do the artwork yourself but it is really impressive. The story line and characters are also interesting. Keep up the great work!
Thank you so much! I'm doing the artwork, writing and coding by myself which is why updating takes a bit. I'm glad you've been enjoying the game so far.

Hi, when will this game's update? I finish the all tasks
I haven't announced a release date yet. I'll post here as soon as I do. Keep an eye out!

trdx

Aug 10, 2018

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
The Price Of Eden [v0.2.1] [LunaToad] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 880.63 MB
Original MAC Size: 863.40 MB

Compressed PC Size: 209.1 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 192.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Feb 3, 2020
Thank you so much! I'm doing the artwork, writing and coding by myself which is why updating takes a bit. I'm glad you've been enjoying the game so far.

I haven't announced a release date yet. I'll post here as soon as I do. Keep an eye out!
I don't mean to be a bother or anything but by any chance do you need help with any artwork and writing? It kinda sucks that you'd have to take on such a strenuous workload and I really wanna see this game thrive
(I'll also be taking coding classes soon so I could help out with that if needed)
If you need any extra hands I'll be more than happy to lend mine!

Reactions: dontfriggincare

mansour.millardftw

Sep 18, 2020
All files linked in the main post are dead. There are other ways of getting the game, but it seems that someone is tracking down and reporting the links, so I won't explicitly mention it. Would appreciate renewed links in the main post.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
All files linked in the main post are dead. There are other ways of getting the game, but it seems that someone is tracking down and reporting the links, so I won't explicitly mention it. Would appreciate renewed links in the main post.
They all work except Mega.
With your post count I doubt you can see the links.
Why do you lie?

mansour.millardftw

Sep 18, 2020
They all work except Mega.
With your post count I doubt you can see the links.
Why do you lie?
Tf? i am not lying. I just tried all 3. nopy cannot reach server 8 , mega link is removed, the other is also removed. You go ahead and check again. What the fuck. people think others lie for no reason. Moron.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Note: check the Mac links, you dimwit.
>Mac.
Lol.
If that's it then no wonder why they are dead, it's just the uploader not bothering to update the MAC links.
Anyways this is a much logical reason that widespread reporting conspiracy.
Download through NOPY, works on my end.

Jul 5, 2020
I don't mean to be a bother or anything but by any chance do you need help with any artwork and writing? It kinda sucks that you'd have to take on such a strenuous workload and I really wanna see this game thrive
(I'll also be taking coding classes soon so I could help out with that if needed)
If you need any extra hands I'll be more than happy to lend mine!
I think the biggest help would be writing because:

- the story is definietly in the head of the creator.
- the artwork is so good, the players don't want to have another hand on it.
- the writing is boring, and everyone with the quality can do it.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes