VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Price Of Eden [v0.2.1] [LunaToad]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

IsaacEvening

Jul 6, 2018
Yea, I was messing around with variables on renpy save editors, I figured I could handle it since the game is quite new but just looking at all of this now this project is not going to progress very fast if the game is coded the way it is right now, even just using a rpa extractor you can see the projects organization is all over the place. I couldn't fix the Mrs Levins and Lily progression issue by the way. Anyone wanting to dive into the mess that is this games rpa, there are some unseen images that I didn't see in game. The art is fucking amazing though.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
This game is amazing.
Waiting for the fixes and updates

Reporting issues,

2 I noticed so far.
The Ashley crash.
The asking Charlotte about singing not triggering.

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
This game's artstyle caught my interest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Worry not, this being a Ren'Py game means someone with a bit of know how can make a quick and dirty patch.

That someone being me.

The Price Of Eden v0.2 UNOFFICIAL PATCH.

You can grab it or

I have to warn you though, you're only missing a couple of more lines of dialogue right before the [END OF CONTENT].

And if you already went past the second day, you might have to do a bit more work to fix Mrs. Levin.

If you find something else broken or if my patch messed something up let me know.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

Heyhey,
Here's the patched version that takes care of some major bugs and other smaller things. Please make sure you delete all older versions before downloading this. Again let me know if you run across any issues. Sorry about all the bugs again :x.
Windows -
#C6RWc8UN0FE_MaEc1pxTEsOV1VIGEilAt5KGpDMPGKA
Mac -
#kIq-3tfsg6VYIr__mSqKvW6b9W9FOGIP4xqAjt88h_c

Also if it asks for an encryption key make sure you've copied and pasted the entire url.
Thank you all so much for being patient with me <3.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017

Unlocked

Heyhey,
Here's the patched version that takes care of some major bugs and other smaller things. Please make sure you delete all older versions before downloading this. Again let me know if you run across any issues. Sorry about all the bugs again :x.
Windows -
Mega#C6RWc8UN0FE_MaEc1pxTEsOV1VIGEilAt5KGpDMPGKA
Mac -
Mega#kIq-3tfsg6VYIr__mSqKvW6b9W9FOGIP4xqAjt88h_c

Also if it asks for an encryption key make sure you've copied and pasted the entire url.
Thank you all so much for being patient with me <3.
What is url I need to copy exactly ? I test every url I can think of. nothing work.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
What is url I need to copy exactly ? I test every url I can think of. nothing work.
Open the hyperlink MEGA in a new tab.
Then when it asks you to insert a key, copy and paste the stuff right next to it. The #C6RWc8UN...

Usually MEGA links tend to already include the key, guess not this time.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
If you want to finish the church quest, you must help Charlotte found her ring before ask her to sing for everyone.
If you dont do this, the quest bug and you must restart a new game

Last edited:

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Any walkthrough for this one? Or is it linear or you can't miss scenes/images?
No walkthrough and yes you can miss some GC if you select a wrong answer.
Than as i said before, you MUST do Ms.Levin ring quest for first or you get a bug later

LunaToad

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Hey!
I didn't realize how active this place is. I found this a while ago and sent in proof for the developer role but got overwhelmed by other stuff after that and didn't really check in.
I never thought I'd see someone fixing up my bugs, plus listing out all the other bugs and minor mistakes. Thank you so much for that. It helps a lot to figure out where I'm going wrong.
I know the code isn't great and all over the place. I started coding with this game and I'm learning as I go along. It's been an uphill struggle but I'm quite enjoying it. I can only get better over time so that's keeping me going.
I'm working on the next update right now and would love all of your input on what I focus on in it. There's a poll up on my Patreon that's available to everyone so please vote if you can.
Any suggestions, constructive criticism and tips are welcome. I want to keep making this game better <3.

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
Hey!
I didn't realize how active this place is. I found this a while ago and sent in proof for the developer role but got overwhelmed by other stuff after that and didn't really check in.
I never thought I'd see someone fixing up my bugs, plus listing out all the other bugs and minor mistakes. Thank you so much for that. It helps a lot to figure out where I'm going wrong.
I know the code isn't great and all over the place. I started coding with this game and I'm learning as I go along. It's been an uphill struggle but I'm quite enjoying it. I can only get better over time so that's keeping me going.
I'm working on the next update right now and would love all of your input on what I focus on in it. There's a poll up on my Patreon that's available to everyone so please vote if you can.
Any suggestions, constructive criticism and tips are welcome. I want to keep making this game better <3.
will there be a gallery at some point

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes