VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Price Of Eden [v0.2.1] [LunaToad]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Whats new in 0.2?
Two new girls, sex scene with one and the other with masturbation, continuation with the story of Ashley, the redhead and the girl who has the father and the others I don't know if they have more history since I have not played everything yetTwo new girls, sex scene with one and the other with masturbation, continuation with the story of Ashley, the redhead and the girl who has the father and the others I don't know if they have more history since I have not played everything yet

you must start a new game as there are graphical errors if you load the previous one

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I think that Sister Christian's questline is bugged. She wants me to talk to Ms. Levine, but no matter when I talk to her she always gives me the same dialogue.

All in all, this update was pretty good. The scenes we got were great, I just wish that Diana had sprites without her jacket, since she takes it off for certain events.

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
I think that Sister Christian's questline is bugged. She wants me to talk to Ms. Levine, but no matter when I talk to her she always gives me the same dialogue.

All in all, this update was pretty good. The scenes we got were great, I just wish that Diana had sprites without her jacket, since she takes it off for certain events.
I am also having the same problem, Ms. Levine always giving the same reply

tricking_egg

Aug 22, 2020
Maybe anyone could suggest any games w/ similar storyline? I mean plane/ship crushed, main hero stuck on island w/ pretty chicks/amazons etc?

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes