• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Price Of Eden [v0.2.1] [LunaToad]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Release dates for the next update are out! Taken from LunaToad's Patreon:

"Hey everyone!

IT'S TIME!

Thank you so much for all the support and sticking with me. It's been a rough few months but it's finally here.

August 8th - The update will be releasing for Toadling ($10) and above tiers.

August 15th - The update will be releasing for the Toadpole ($5) tier.

August 22nd - Public Release. "

And a little sneak peek:
View attachment 751854
Thank you!

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Can't wait for the 22nd (or earlier)!
A bit of bad news, but in a public post the dev said that they had not been able to finish the last 5% percent or so of v0.2 due to being extremely sick, so they'd be pushing the release date a couple of weeks, enough time to get better and finish it. You can read the post on their page.

• Sad
Reactions: crustlord12

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
A bit of bad news, but in a public post the dev said that they had not been able to finish the last 5% percent or so of v0.2 due to being extremely sick, so they'd be pushing the release date a couple of weeks, enough time to get better and finish it. You can read the post on their page.
BALLS. Thank you

Theweakdy

Jul 27, 2020
I get that life happens, but why is it that all the developers of these adult games get sick so frequently?

gotiyababa

Nov 11, 2017
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What now????
Patreon has a testing post.
I msged the dev on discord and they are planning a release on 5th Saturday/Tomorrow. Take this with a grain of salt because the date slipped last time.
Edit- Release for patrons. Public is 2 weeks after.

Reactions: Nocro32510

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone kind enough to share the downloads for new version?
I'll post an update request, but given that the only tier this is available to at the moment is 10$, it is unlikely that an uploader would pick it up immediately. Here are the other release dates for anyone interested:

September 12th - The game will be releasing for $5 tier patrons.

September 19th - Public Release.

Reactions: poodles

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Well, this looks really good. For a startup, very promising, but now all depends on whether it will get regular releases.

D

Deleted member 1746130

Wow!

I have to give this a try purely based on the art style alone!

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes