VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Price Of Eden [v0.2.1] [LunaToad]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

ski9019

Oct 9, 2018
In one of the quests you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This makes me think that there could be a native tribe on the island and that you met one of their scavengers.
Where you able to progress passed that part? I found them and couldn't pick them (When Mora made the request) wasn't sure if the game bugged or not.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Where you able to progress passed that part? I found them and couldn't pick them (When Mora made the request) wasn't sure if the game bugged or not.
I think that's as far as the content in the game goes. A quest for each of the girls. We will have to wait for the next update to see more.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
For me it's actually refreshing to see a game that doesn't include a "landlady" and "stepsister" or a "What is your relationship to this character?" segment.
Seriously.
People love to complain about mindcontrol and how its overused and cheap, while gushing over incest despite having the same issues.

Reactions: Mark17 and Daellhin

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
The religious girl is the best so far. Can’t wait to see more of her route.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I know it's not listed at the moment but is incest planned? The MC states he was on the boat with his "childhood friend", mom, and best friend.

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
I know it's not listed at the moment but is incest planned? The MC states he was on the boat with his "childhood friend", mom, and best friend.
I think she is an actual childhood friend as MC refers to her mother as Mrs. [last name escapes me].

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think she is an actual childhood friend as MC refers to her mother as Mrs. [last name escapes me].
Okay, makes sense. Just so used to "childhood friend" = sister in these games. LOL I honestly don't know that I've ever used the term to describe someone IRL.

Thanks!

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
Okay, makes sense. Just so used to "childhood friend" = sister in these games. LOL I honestly don't know that I've ever used the term to describe someone IRL.

Thanks!
I thought the same thing on my initial playthrough. It's a desert island trope--as is spoiled brat traveling with old relative (who usually croaks just in time for MC to swoop in & comfort said brat). I like that old bastard; he's an unapologetic lecher. :D

dfclover

Jun 12, 2019
I see a lot of potential, and we can't have enough island games, hope theres some voyeur scenes besides peeking on girls taking a bath.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
I like the art style! I hope we can have all the girls to our selves though XD. I don't care if that guy is my best friend those girls are mine XD. Cant wait for more!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Game reminds me of another game on here called "Lovely Sails" both seem slightly based on a game by softhousechara called "Nangoku Dominion".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
I don't know..there are just too many signs that the MC could easily be related to the childhood friend and mother. The physical traits of the childhood friend, mother, and MC just make me suspicious. The 3 of them have blondish color hair. I guess you can argue that the MC's hair is brown..but to me brown hair is what you have on the religious woman (Lily). Then all 3 of them share the same eye color.

Then from a story perspective it just seems odd that the childhood friend and mother would only invite the MC..then the MC is like "Hey, let my friend tag along too!". It would seem more believable for the childhood friend's mom (Mrs. Levin) to invite the MC and his family, two families going on a vacation together. But nope, either the MC doesn't have a family or for some reason they turned down to go on the cruise.

I could be thinking too much into it but to me it seems like the developer set it up in a way where if he wanted to he could easily add the option to change your relationship to the childhood friend and mother. Unless the developer adds backstory to the MC as to where his family is I am going to stick to my crazy theory. I am not saying the game needs incest, it's plenty good as it is now but I believe adding the option or having a patch to enable it wouldn't be difficult at all.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes