VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Price Of Eden [v0.2.1] [LunaToad]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Sasukiro

Jun 1, 2018
Looks really good for a start, It's a big YES from me!
Hoping to see a lot more from it!

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
Everything is top-notch quality, I just wish there was a quest-log so we'd know when we reached the end of the current content, makes it easier to know if we've missed something or not :D

but 5/5 everything,

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
The last "scenes" or "quest", is when I go to the "Hot tub" with Serena ? I don't know if I missed something or if it's juste the end of the version ?

iemand42

Jan 5, 2020
A promising start. I was just wishing for an h-game with this kind of premise. It's going to be hard to decide whether my boner for nerdy girls with glasses is going to be worth pandering to the bible thumper. Here's hoping we can cause a little crisis of faith instead. (We're gonna have to do something about prohibitions on pre-martial sex at least.)

I'm curious how the full(er) game will handle the multiple girls. Right now you just do everyone's quest with no time limit. Will this be the case in the final game, or are you going to have to, ahem, focus your efforts? Will there be threesome/harem options if you do complete multiple quest ines?

Last edited:

gotiyababa

Nov 11, 2017
The last "scenes" or "quest", is when I go to the "Hot tub" with Serena ? I don't know if I missed something or if it's juste the end of the version ?
In this first version there is only one quest with each of the girls

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes