VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Price Of Eden [v0.2.1] [LunaToad]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
i tried chossing the renpy icon upove but nothing happen at all .

maybe bec am windows 10 or something ??

the icon renpy32 also does nothing for me

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
i tried chossing the renpy icon upove but nothing happen at all .

maybe bec am windows 10 or something ??

the icon renpy32 also does nothing for me
Here's a new version, the one that i used in the screenshot.

P.S, Let me know if it works for you

Reactions: omarsayed

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
doing the route with Ashley and kissing her, when I want to talk to her again, the game crashes

View attachment 807346
same here

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'AshleyDone2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Toshiba User\Desktop\ADMXG\ThePriceofEden-0.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Toshiba User\Desktop\ADMXG\ThePriceofEden-0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Toshiba User\Desktop\ADMXG\ThePriceofEden-0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Toshiba User\Desktop\ADMXG\ThePriceofEden-0.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "map.rpyc", line 146, in script call
File "map.rpyc", line 138, in script
File "C:\Users\Toshiba User\Desktop\ADMXG\ThePriceofEden-0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'AshleyDone2'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Price of Eden 0.2
Wed Sep 09 11:07:12 2020

Reactions: Riorin

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Can ring be found in this update ? I talked to Levin and there is no massage about it is at the end of content so I'm not sure I miss anything.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Played the whole demo. There is pretty much only 1 sex scene. Other scenes are all tease(hot though, i think top1 in this entire website, very hot animations, i feel there are maybe 2-3 drawn games that stand up to it here. To compare, summertimesaga animations with yearly bugdet half a million must be done by a highschooler hehe).

Plus, I feel that if it doesn't release an update every 3 months this will take forever to become something satisfying as whole. Quality of the game is very high, there is also a sense that this might deteriorate down the road, because of how polished this is. So very good demo, but it would be surprising if it remained this way, seeing all other projects. This is why I also said that it needs regular release. If it's like NTL media then quality can be kept(I don't mean release every 2 weeks, just regular and reliable). Otherwise developer turns into a slacker and we have another milking time and eventually game abandonment.

//This guy has only 100 patrons, this is quite insane, easily one of the top western games out there, I say stop squandering your money on gumdrop, icstor, redamz, geeseki, darkcookie, darksilver and all other noobs and come support this guy so that he doesn't run out of steam before real game begins.

Aug 18, 2019
//This guy has only 100 patrons, this is quite insane, easily one of the top western games out there, I say stop squandering your money on gumdrop, icstor, redamz, geeseki, darkcookie, darksilver and all other noobs and come support this guy so that he doesn't run out of steam before real game begins.
uh huh

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
as reported in post n131, game crashes when talking with ashley in the morning or day time, after the kiss scene

also, I have lily keep asking me to talk with ms levins but I can't talk to her. Ms levins doesn't seem to let me progress with her content either.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes