EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95_Cover_Art.png

Overview:
You are a strong and mighty Primordial. Beings who are tasked by the Gods to serve and protect their most valued creations - the Humans, the Dwarves, the Elves, and the Beastkins. You have seen them grow from mere hunter-gatherers to kings and emperors! You have given them your wisdom and knowledge, and guided and protected them to the best of your abilities.

But one day, they sent an extermination party to kill you. You hid, ran, and fought. But in the end they were successful and you were killed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-14
Release Date: 2024-02-14
Developer: FunkyD
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signatures:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH
Thank you Vashaldias for the walkthrough.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.png 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.gif 012.gif 013.jpg 014.gif 015.gif

Last edited:

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
And all you had to do is clone yourself... talk about overthinking it huh. :sneaky::coffee:
Btw dev, what are the planned kinks if any? :whistle::coffee:
A small amount of the tags I included with the thread are planned tags since the other threads are like that (sorry staff members, i'll change if its against the rules :HideThePain:) however the tags that I did include are going to placed in the next update for sure.

As for future tags/kinks for future updates: Pregnancy, Anal Sex, Bukkake, Group sex (MMF - MC clones), Humiliation, Interracial, Lactation, Sleep Sex, and Trap/Trans (If there's enough demand for it or if the story allows it).

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
A small amount of the tags I included with the thread are planned tags since the other threads are like that (sorry staff members, i'll change if its against the rules :HideThePain:) however the tags that I did include are going to placed in the next update for sure.
It kind of is against the rules. :whistle::coffee:
You only include tags that are already in the game, the rest you can simply include underneath that, like so:

Tags that are already in the game here.

Planned tags: Here.

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Honestly I was just about to ask the same thing
View attachment 2720079
Dev, can we fuck giant creatures in this game? More importantly, can we ride them into glorious battle? Valhalla awaits!
My game has been out in public in only about an hour, and so far 2 people have already expressed their intentions of fucking the big dragon... So i guess... Maybe in the future? Hard question mark. lol

Dragon pls.jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Oh crap.

There, changed.

Sorry mods/staff, won't happen again :HideThePain:
:cautious:
From the planned tags (just going by the previews), looks like Monster girl, Oral sex Handjob and Group sex (by tags rules its 3 or more) is already in. You can put tags (for example group sex) that are already in the game on top , but also include the tag behind "Planned" too and specify what "extras" for it will be added.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes