2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
For real, those are my top 3 by miles of all the DK stories.
Yeah, if you look at the (y) numbers those are close to the top 3.

I would like to see a Girl on a Train where one of the Koala sex kittens teases a rider on a crowded train. and than
hooks up with him.

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
I really do love the Mother/Daughter that Koala puts out, and the sister games. Wish this one was a bit longer and had Hazel and Sophia to run away together, I'd hate for them to have to be apart, but I guess mom has her other daughters to take care of.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Second game in a row that is basically a demo with the full game not being released, and content behind the paywall. Only a BJ with the daughter, and have to go to their website to get the full game. This should be labeled as a demo not completed

• Angry
Reactions: th3_fr4gil3

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Second game in a row that is basically a demo with the full game not being released, and content behind the paywall. Only a BJ with the daughter, and have to go to their website to get the full game. This should be labeled as a demo not completed
Give it a few days and he SE version will be posted

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I am the only who had problem with very slow animations ? It's from my computer ? Is there a way to fix it ?

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
OK, what is this, [Completed] game on initial release? What sort of fucked up universe simulation did i get unwittingly plugged into?
I'll tell you more: what I saw in this game made me laugh so much that I forgot how to jerk off.

Vladimir the fucking Slavic prince of Uzbekistan?

Dumb Koala, are you fucking serious?

Last edited:

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
is that actually the plan mentioned anywhere? if so ill just wait.
Has been the same for last couple of releases. Have a feeling they are released that way so they can still make some sort of money off their work instead of it just being pirated

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
DK does Hallmark Xmas movie.
wow the DEV expects to make money off his work?! scandalous!!1!!1!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

emrethesulo

Jun 7, 2021
i dont understand how this game is completed. such a dissapointment, except the visiuals. visiuals were great.

Also like the other guy mentioned, vladimir is not an uzbek name. they are turkic nation not slavic.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That's pretty normal for Dumb Koala. Though the games are short, they are mostly always complete. They have only a couple of games that are longer and have work with updates.
But, is it a game or a kinetic novel? lol

Pervertx

Oct 17, 2017
Does this game have actual choices? Or is it just another visual novel? I love the visuals but not big on visual novels that just go one direction.

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Does this game have actual choices? Or is it just another visual novel? I love the visuals but not big on visual novels that just go one direction.
Sort of, at one point someone helps you, you can do sexual favors or not, but pretty much end of game anyway, and you can have the daughter give a BJ to them or not. Doesn't really change much.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
this game is not for me the princess looks like she got 12 and her mother 18:sick::sick::sick:.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote