RPGM Completed The Princess of Mekana [Final] [Noxurtica]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Wait, already ? Shouldn't games be developed for 3 years minimum ? *Confused cat noises*
Anyways, thanks, and I'll wait for a walkthrough soon.

Reactions: OwlBeer

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Played for 2 hours, this should really have the VN tag because it's just a VN with branching paths as far as I can tell...

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
So how do you win? ... when I come down to the war decision, she decides for herself to go to war even though the court favors diplomacy... then she asks me who we should attack and either one I choose we get defeated... I am guessing some prior choice is pushing me down a bad path?

Apr 21, 2020
Shouldn't games be developed for 3 years minimum ?
your question remind me about certain big company overpaying their developer for 3 years only to make braindead content.

she decides for herself to go to war even though the court favors diplomacy... then she asks me who we should attack and either one I choose we get defeated

i got both option choice for diplomacy and war and the princess allow me to decide.
i picked war and the game continues.

pervikar

Oct 2, 2021
Man, that Bingli scumbag! I just wish there is a way to execute him. And his family. And his dog. "ahem"... Anyway there is oversight in his dialogue regarding Cuyanese crisis when he is babbling about his precious trade agreement even if player refused it outright and never accepted. Very interesting game and hidden gem, it's politicking and all it's hidden aspects got me hooked although hard to finish and many of it's "gameovers" are hard to predict ( and harder to swallow). Oh, and princess is smoking hot.

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
I immediately loved this game. It's very absorbing.

The only minus for me is that it's hard to play not knowing the branches. I think, ideally, branches should be invisible to the player. But, I got into a position where the princess declares war, without seeking council, and after that every choice leads to a game over. So far I could not find a save far enough back that would lead to anything else. I guess that with a confident princess, you have to invest into a strong military from the very beginning; I could be wrong.

This means that it's easily possible to enter an unwinnable branch of "weak military + confident princess", but losing only many turns later. Perhaps, it would be good to design the branching logic such that there is always a continuation in the choice-neighborhood; just to not get stuck in a long unwinnable branch.

But, who knows maybe there is something I missed. In any case, a really cool game.

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
Update: I cleared the game with a Compassionate Princess and Populism Kingdom. I admit I failed to stop the west city from their their attack on the south city but I did it in a manner that Bingli did well on the attempt without a negative impact on my Diplomacy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Afterwards, commit on raising up Military, about 50+.

Daame

May 20, 2022
Update: I cleared the game with a Compassionate Princess and Populism Kingdom. I admit I failed to stop the west city from their their attack on the south city but I did it in a manner that Bingli did well on the attempt without a negative impact on my Diplomacy.

I saved frequently during my first run, then just used save editor on my second run to get to the scenes lul

Hans Schmidt

May 30, 2023

How do you even raise diplomacy in the first place? The max I can get is 25 then the inevitable game over

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Is it possible to be dominant in the bedroom but not be evil? Also, any advice for getting the good ending?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes