RPGM Completed The Princess of Mekana [Final] [Noxurtica]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
ts.png

Overview:
You play as the Royal Retainer, a powerful position as the personal attendant of the Princess. After an assassination attempt leaves the king incapacitated, you must help the princess navigate her precarious position in court. Whether you choose to be a submissive, devoted servant or a dominant, scheming servant is up to you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-26
Release Date: 2023-10-03
Developer: Noxurtica - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ronney thanks for the link

1pdzoBe.png n0SoM0w.png TTolro6.png yPStaOt.png YFUIn1T.png NQMGdhd.png 1samp.gif qj9QmLQ.png 2samp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

A12tonweight

Apr 17, 2022
very interesting. is this actual art or a.i. generated?
The fact we need to ask this proves we are living in the shit timeline. Soon there will be very little reason for artists to actually bother anymore.
But yeah, the premise is interesting. Subverting or submitting to a more powerful princess sounds interesting. Lets hope the subvert route is not somekind of hypno magic bullshit copout though.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
very interesting. is this actual art or a.i. generated?
Actual art by:

The fact we need to ask this proves we are living in the shit timeline. Soon there will be very little reason for artists to actually bother anymore.
But yeah, the premise is interesting. Subverting or submitting to a more powerful princess sounds interesting. Lets hope the subvert route is not somekind of hypno magic bullshit copout though.
No magic hypno bullshit.

any pussy licking facesitting? :)
There is cunnilingus but not in the demo.

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
The art is good, and I like a much the idea about choice between sub\dom. Though I feel myself too stupid for this game. Too many numbers there :\
Anyway, wish you good luck, and I'll keep my eye on it.

Reactions: Noxurtica

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It looks good but...

main question: Is this going to be a "pay for a tier, you get more votes for content!" type of game? If so, you're going to have a very toxic and divided audience that's going to cause a lot of headaches and stress.

edit: just remembered the dev, they do vote content and wound up with basically a feet game in BDSM apocalypse and have like 6 abandoned games. Shame, this premise and style seems really good but lost all hope on it

Edit 2: after looking into it, Dev is correct; The games that are abandoned on here are properly for sale and available elsewhere, so I apologize to Noxurtica for getting that wrong. I am still very much on the fence due to feet content, but apparently they have a good track record and solid dev, and this game does look amazing

Last edited:

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
It looks good but...

main question: Is this going to be a "pay for a tier, you get more votes for content!" type of game? If so, you're going to have a very toxic and divided audience that's going to cause a lot of headaches and stress.

edit: just remembered the dev, they do vote content and wound up with basically a feet game in BDSM apocalypse and have like 6 abandoned games. Shame, this premise and style seems really good but lost all hope on it
All the art for the game has been made beforehand, so no votes.
We have never abandoned a game. All of our games are available and finished on itch.io/steam. We just don't release full versions here ourselves, though some pirate copies of our games exist.

Will the princess treat everyone the same or can she switch behavior depending on who she is dealing with? Domming a strong ruler would be much hotter than going full shadow king behind a fucktoy.
If you choose the "strong-will" (or intelligent to some degree) option for her, she'll be more of a strong ruler type.

Bug: the sucking toes scene plays twice for some reason.
Will look into this and fix. Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes