RPGM Completed The Princess of Mekana [Final] [Noxurtica]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Can't be submissive but scheming.
Can't be dominant but devoted.
Would play if these options were also present.
Do you mean scheming to be her devoted slave? If so, it's not available, but scheming politically to help her rise to power is the core gameplay.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
The fact we need to ask this proves we are living in the shit timeline. Soon there will be very little reason for artists to actually bother anymore.
But yeah, the premise is interesting. Subverting or submitting to a more powerful princess sounds interesting. Lets hope the subvert route is not somekind of hypno magic bullshit copout though.
Its legit depressing ai is destroying us as a species not just art

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
Noxurtica Liking this so far - but curious as to why it's not being developed in Ren'Py? Nearly none of the features of RPGMaker are used (exploring sprawly maps, combat), and both the staged story and UI are much faster to create as a VN.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Noxurtica Liking this so far - but curious as to why it's not being developed in Ren'Py? Nearly none of the features of RPGMaker are used (exploring sprawly maps, combat), and both the staged story and UI are much faster to create as a VN.
No big reason other than personal comfort.

Is this game in development or is there already a final version?
In development.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Footjob scene still not in game or have to do somenthing special in choises to gain it?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The fact we need to ask this proves we are living in the shit timeline. Soon there will be very little reason for artists to actually bother anymore.
LOL, I wouldn't that comment be a credit to how 2d art has caught up to, if not, surpassed to 3d.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
But yeah, the premise is interesting. Subverting or submitting to a more powerful princess sounds interesting. Lets hope the subvert route is not somekind of hypno magic bullshit copout though.
Didn't have to ask me. It's clear from the banner, never mind previews. So, it goes straight to ignore, like all AI "art" does. (an app puking out something in response to the algorithym some programmer wrote isn't art) Then I saw all the focus on feet in the previews and that just reinforced it.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes