RPGM Completed The Princess of Mekana [Final] [Noxurtica]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Holy fucking shit you are stupid...art is already "democratized" people with talent draw things you arent resiseying against the ruling "16 year old with a pen and paper elite" that is the most pathetic argument i have ever seen

You are stealing actualcpeoples art because you are a lazy talentless hack who refuses to get good at something and now your pasingi t off as a social issue ?

Learn how to draw
Learn how to cope with technological progress lmao. Happened before, and will happen again and again. Wow, what a malicious thing - instead of stock photos and images being reused now everyone will be able to just like generate anything they want

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Noxurtica Will there be a way to romance her later ? Being a dog or making her a slave just doesn't press my switches like good old loving heart to heart mutual trust do.
That and realpolitik of course XDXDXD (The Last Sovereign)
Depending on choices in the game, you can later overcome your trauma and let go of your hatred and do a love route (for the vengeful route).

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Loving it so far! Not much content yet, though... hope femdom erotica won't be limited to just feet. Looking forward to updates!

Reactions: Noxurtica

yevi

Aug 11, 2021
buggy demo, good concept. dont know why cant you focus on one game and complete it before develop another one.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
one thing is write some notes about next game, another thing split resources
Your argument would have been sound if you were talking about a commercial product for which you were actually paying money. But, considering you are getting to play this game FOR FREE, you are hardly in a position to dictate the creator how they should manage their resources.

Last edited:

yevi

Aug 11, 2021
Your argument would have been sound if you were talking about a commercial product. But, considering, you are playing those games FOR FREE, you are hardly in a position to dictate the creator how they should manage their resources.
sure man dictate. i DICTATE you to pay for uncompleted project then pay for this one too when it comes out of demo with first update in steam. :cool: your face when you bought fap-game for vampire_survivors's(or other good indie shiet) price and gain ability to criticise it. there is no "i will not :mad:" for an answer

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
No, I mean playing wolf in sheep's clothing.
Submissive, but scheming to take her down.
Or to power-bottom her.

And the reverse, sheep in wolf's clothing.
Dominant, but helping her learn how to rule the country by your side.

I had a further-crafted explanation, but then a brain-fart blew it away, so I'm stuck with (an) entry-level explanation.
Ah, that's a great angle. I'm seriously thinking about adding those variables. Will think on it. Right now, it's a dichotomy of full submissive as a brainwashed servant / vengeful dom with capacity for love and healing from his trauma.

The art is already completed. Most of the content is vanilla sex excluding foot stuff.
I think those "mixed-signal" angles are interesting to play as well.

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
It looks good but...

main question: Is this going to be a "pay for a tier, you get more votes for content!" type of game? If so, you're going to have a very toxic and divided audience that's going to cause a lot of headaches and stress.

edit: just remembered the dev, they do vote content and wound up with basically a feet game in BDSM apocalypse and have like 6 abandoned games. Shame, this premise and style seems really good but lost all hope on it

Edit 2: after looking into it, Dev is correct; The games that are abandoned on here are properly for sale and available elsewhere, so I apologize to Noxurtica for getting that wrong. I am still very much on the fence due to feet content, but apparently they have a good track record and solid dev, and this game does look amazing
Is there any way you only pay for the content you want by contacting dev or everything is included just as it is, because I am not going to buy any games that feature any femdom/blowjob scenes especially in this context where the male (most likely will be sub as like many other BDSM content out there) protagonist is clearly under a higher-status/position female as he can be abused freely by the princess. It's unfortunate because I can see that the art is good.

$cienceßitch

Jul 19, 2019
I actually really love the concept, and find the politics angle really interesting. Excited to see more of this in the future.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes