3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Hey guys, just want to throw this out there...

A few pages back folks were talking about the translation...and how horrible it is. Well, I can't promise ANYthing, but I'm fumbling my way and currently editting the dialogue and some of the stats in the menu. So far my progress is slow and amateurish, no really, I've NEVER done this before but I'm figuring things out as I go.

I've done the opening difficulty selection and the first training room so far and I feel pretty confident I can slog through this. If there's interest in me posting what I've done (continuing it now), just let me know and I'll provide a link with what I can get done today.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Hey guys, just want to throw this out there...

A few pages back folks were talking about the translation...and how horrible it is. Well, I can't promise ANYthing, but I'm fumbling my way and currently editting the dialogue and some of the stats in the menu. So far my progress is slow and amateurish, no really, I've NEVER done this before but I'm figuring things out as I go.

I've done the opening difficulty selection and the first training room so far and I feel pretty confident I can slog through this. If there's interest in me posting what I've done (continuing it now), just let me know and I'll provide a link with what I can get done today.
I think that whatever things is better than the current translation... I suggest using some screenshot comparing the original with yours

Reactions: Arrngrim

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
So here's where I'm at so far, this is the intro up to the middle of the Throne scene (You'll be able to tell where my efforts cease.) I believe all you have to do is extract and copy these Data files into the proper folder.

<dead link> Working on restoring a link further in this thread.

Be sure to create a new folder with the game to copy these into, I'd hate to ruin any files or something. Also, let me know what you guys think so far. Be sure to talk to everyone you see! Thanks!

Last edited:

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
So here's where I'm at so far, this is the intro up to the middle of the Throne scene (You'll be able to tell where my efforts cease.) I believe all you have to do is extract and copy these Data files into the proper folder.

Be sure to create a new folder with the game to copy these into, I'd hate to ruin any files or something. Also, let me know what you guys think so far. Be sure to talk to everyone you see! Thanks!
Not bad at all, I like it I'd say... I'm curious to see how you will rewrite the hentai scenes. If you feel like continuing it, I wish you good luck and a lot of patience! Don't burn out yourself, the game seems pretty big to me in dialogues

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
If I did this properly, I have updated that above link with my last few hours of work. The Castle Intro and Wagon ride scene are complete. And I must say, I've learned a little more about this game by doing just this small piece...interesting.

Well, let me know what you think. Having played through most of the machine translation, I know what I'm getting into...

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
If I did this properly, I have updated that above link with my last few hours of work. The Castle Intro and Wagon ride scene are complete. And I must say, I've learned a little more about this game by doing just this small piece...interesting.

Well, let me know what you think. Having played through most of the machine translation, I know what I'm getting into...
I don't think you have updated the link too well.. The new data file seems identical to the last one to me, the last modified data and time inside the rar are identical

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Alighty, sorry about that wasted time on your part, here's a new link to the Data I have done, again only the Castle Intro and Wagon Ride.

I'll be sure not to spam this forum with links for every 5 feet of progress, just getting going and making sure it's right before I hide away in a cave somewhere and really bite into this...meaty...mouthful of text.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riujin

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Alighty, sorry about that wasted time on your part, here's a new link to the Data I have done, again only the Castle Intro and Wagon Ride.

I'll be sure not to spam this forum with links for every 5 feet of progress, just getting going and making sure it's right before I hide away in a cave somewhere and really bite into this...meaty...mouthful of text.
It's fine I don't mind it ^^ I'll give it a try when I have time.
For the rest do how you prefer! Putting a new link every new 10 20 would be a bit "spammy", but if you do it maybe with some people that are right with it you can get some proof reading, if you feel like doing it of course.

I think that posting a link from time to time it would be good, it will keep the community active and interested, there a lot of people that start this kind of things and then disappear into the shadow without notice. But, of course, if you prefer doing with relax and tranquility all alone into a dark cave it's fine the same :giggle: After all this should be for your enjoyment!

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Well, a fun update, as I'm working through this still...apparently all the "Eagle" words in the dialogue (for those that desperately tried to read and understand what's going on)....apparently everywhere there is "Eagle", that word was originally "鷲" or "washi"...which is a slang word for "Me". Man, talk about the machine translation totally screwing up huh?

Well, here's my latest. I've been working on the "overworld" of the town in the beginning of the adventure, now most (not all) of the random/walking NPCs will actually be worth talking to...I've even done one H scene...specifically the guard in front of the Lord's house when you have 300+ experience and have been slutting around. If you have a save at that point, feel free to give it a try.

If not, here's one:

And of course you'll need the newest Data for that to work:

(I also went and edited my previous posts since I'm removing the old ones as I go)

Edit - I discovered a thread in the Translation section for this game, so I'll probably move most of my posting over there as that will make more sense, here's a link to that thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pregcess-of-zeven-lovely-pretty-ultra-loving-you.17492/

Last edited:

hyoma303

Jun 7, 2019
Well, a fun update, as I'm working through this still...apparently all the "Eagle" words in the dialogue (for those that desperately tried to read and understand what's going on)....apparently everywhere there is "Eagle", that word was originally "鷲" or "washi"...which is a slang word for "Me". Man, talk about the machine translation totally screwing up huh?

Well, here's my latest. I've been working on the "overworld" of the town in the beginning of the adventure, now most (not all) of the random/walking NPCs will actually be worth talking to...I've even done one H scene...specifically the guard in front of the Lord's house when you have 300+ experience and have been slutting around. If you have a save at that point, feel free to give it a try.

If not, here's one:

And of course you'll need the newest Data for that to work:

(I also went and edited my previous posts since I'm removing the old ones as I go)

Edit - I discovered a thread in the Translation section for this game, so I'll probably move most of my posting over there as that will make more sense, here's a link to that thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pregcess-of-zeven-lovely-pretty-ultra-loving-you.17492/page-2
Please, keep up the good works. You don't know how happy i am right now.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Answering an old question here, but basically to do anything in this game you have to trigger it by completing another "hidden" activity. For example, actually getting into the dungeon requires you to have talked to the Blacksmith, the Item Shop, the Adventurer's Guild....Basically, if you get stuck somewhere in the game, run around talking to everyone. The major one that sticks most people is the password to the underground auction...it's ochinpo (penis) and there's a pic earlier in this thread with the kana to input. Hope that helps!

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
What is the correct move sequence for the beach game ?

RJ196116.png

No matter what I try, she always gets it wrong :

RJ196116 - 02.png

These should work :

6e1s2e1n2e
1e2s5e1n2e1s2e2n turn e

Is the game rigged to have the player lose ?

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes