3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

Kuro85

Mar 24, 2018
thanks, i guess my game is bugged then. i have all the scenes, even the last one which should be the dress upgrade (although i didn't do it)
i have all the materials needed, and i've done all the other events of course.

i'll try to download the game another time. or to look for different versions, dunno
Above poster is right about the poison element from the bartender. You have to equip it to your accessory to gain 90% poison resistance from enemy attacks. However, the other key item that prevents HP loss from poison floor tiles is from the ship captain down in the docks, iirc.

Reactions: Totti000

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Playing through it, the main differences I'm seeing with the translation is that it tends to be a bit more....aggressive?

Like instead of "oh ho ho, come on cutie, you're going to enjoy getting pregnant" type dialogue you get more "shut the fuck up bitch and take my seed" type dialogue.
That's ironic, one of the main criticism of Kagura Games in their earlier translation was that they had a tendency of softening the dialog in rape scenes

Apr 7, 2019
Too bad. Thanks!

Thanks! Any other hidden gems?
If it's tentacles you're looking for, I've got a few.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tentacularly-adorned-priestess-final-windwave.25606/ This might be one of those "hidden gems" you were talking about. It's an exploration based RPG with very little in the way of combat. It has a few endings, and a whole lot of scenes. Literally everything is tentacle based, and there's some decent corruption stuff in there.

https://f95zone.to/threads/ayano-the-exorcist-final-7th-door.60523/ and https://f95zone.to/threads/shion-the-exorcist-final-7th-door.134260/ are also very similar to the above example. If you liked that one, you'll like these substantially more.

I'll search through my history to see if I've got some more. Also, you seemed to like both monster and pregnancy, but I'm not really into the latter. So unless it's attached to something I do like, I don't really have any suggestions along those lines.

Reactions: f9account

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
What's the ending of the game? does she become king? not planning on finishing the game but curious about the ending.

Ps: seems like many here think that the fan translation is better, so why isn't the older version with the fan translation on here as an alternate version? I've seen plenty of other games here with alternate versions like pre remakes etc.

Last edited:

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
What's the ending of the game? does she become king? not planning on finishing the game but curious about the ending.
You beat up the Leviathan the bad magician guy summons, and bring your evil brother's cheating to light for punishment by the kingdom (so his claim to the throne is voided). You claim you only got as far as the sixth layer (instead of the seventh, which you really reached), tying with your good brother, and declare you're removing yourself from the race for the throne, so your good brother becomes king, and you live a long and happy life (and never have to return to Zeven!).

I finished the game on hard, with zero sexual scenes, other than the forced one at the start where you lose your towel in town chasing the thief.

Reactions: MangoTree

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Adding to the above if you get the true ending the brother who cheated gets turned into a monster and killed and she can't leave the town anymore for story reasons so the older brother also becomes king.

Reactions: MangoTree

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Adding to the above if you get the true ending the brother who cheated gets turned into a monster and killed and she can't leave the town anymore for story reasons so the older brother also becomes king.
So the slut ending is similar? why can't she leave town? she likes it there by the end of the game? lol

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Oh my, did Kagura Games finally finish translating this game after 4 years of waiting?
I almost missed this.

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Hum, how can you farm exhibition point? I'm currently on the frozen floor and i'm stuck with 82 exib point when i need 200 to unlock the new blessing for this floor... None of the bar, auction or bath event give me any point anymore.
I'm a little bit confused here ^^.

Apr 7, 2019
Hum, how can you farm exhibition point? I'm currently on the frozen floor and i'm stuck with 82 exib point when i need 200 to unlock the new blessing for this floor... None of the bar, auction or bath event give me any point anymore.
I'm a little bit confused here ^^.
This game is a bit strict about unlocking all of the events. Check the recollection room for any events you haven't done, and do those. If you've done everything, but still can't proceed, you can always just edit your save to give yourself enough points.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Came to try and get all the pregnancies but cant figure out how to even make it night time in the end game or even change outfits -.- smh Help?

nonameforme

Oct 19, 2017
You beat up the Leviathan the bad magician guy summons, and bring your evil brother's cheating to light for punishment by the kingdom (so his claim to the throne is voided). You claim you only got as far as the sixth layer (instead of the seventh, which you really reached), tying with your good brother, and declare you're removing yourself from the race for the throne, so your good brother becomes king, and you live a long and happy life (and never have to return to Zeven!).

I finished the game on hard, with zero sexual scenes, other than the forced one at the start where you lose your towel in town chasing the thief.
Then please can you help me find a way to damage Bahamut?
I did use the Purifying Aroma, but it still said the bahamut can't be harm when I attack it. I did cheese using poison weapon that seem to apply poison even if the attack did no damage and bring it to 1 HP, but can't find a way to kill it.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Then please can you help me find a way to damage Bahamut?
I did use the Purifying Aroma, but it still said the bahamut can't be harm when I attack it. I did cheese using poison weapon that seem to apply poison even if the attack did no damage and bring it to 1 HP, but can't find a way to kill it.
I used one of the stones you can find to capture enemies to capture one of the red fire bird things on the level before him. They know the spell that overwrites his aura. You can also get lucky and find an item that will let you cast the spell (the fire purgatory one, or however it's called); otherwise, you need to get the guy to craft perfumes that will overwrite the aura for you, but you need a whole load of them. He hangs around in the area before the boss. You'll probably need to grind materials by keeping heading south and completing the final floor before the boss over and over.

Kuro85

Mar 24, 2018
Can I ask please how you navigated the dungeon layers? Curious about going for the pure ending.
From my understanding going the pure route is like really hard as well, since you won't be able to do stuff like advance the weapon shop smithing past lvl 10 weapons and won't be able to get the blessings for each layer from the magic shop. You'd also need a lot of gold just to use the bath and inn each time.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Can I ask please how you navigated the dungeon layers? Curious about going for the pure ending.
From my understanding going the pure route is like really hard as well, since you won't be able to do stuff like advance the weapon shop smithing past lvl 10 weapons and won't be able to get the blessings for each layer from the magic shop. You'd also need a lot of gold just to use the bath and inn each time.
A lot of grinding. I only revisited the town once, when the game forces you (after one of the bosses it auto-teleports you back there); other than that, just stay in the dungeon the whole time. I picked the Sword class, and tried to grab the skills that heal you when you KO enemies. When you reach each floor ten, you can head South to return to the previous floor, which lets you grind over and over. You need to gain enough stats and healing to counteract things like the constant damage in the fire levels, the poisonous floor puddles and so on. I never used the inn, and only used the bath once (on the forced return to town visit). Ideally you're lucky and pick up a rare weapon; I eventually got Mjolnir, and stacked Follow Up Attack skills.

Reactions: Kuro85
Jul 23, 2023
Any guides how to kill the bosses? I'm stuck in this cold frozen water tentacle thing, which is regenerating health and summoning allies, it's impossible to penetrate it, no matter what weapon I use, any hints?

nonameforme

Oct 19, 2017
I used one of the stones you can find to capture enemies to capture one of the red fire bird things on the level before him. They know the spell that overwrites his aura. You can also get lucky and find an item that will let you cast the spell (the fire purgatory one, or however it's called); otherwise, you need to get the guy to craft perfumes that will overwrite the aura for you, but you need a whole load of them. He hangs around in the area before the boss. You'll probably need to grind materials by keeping heading south and completing the final floor before the boss over and over.
I already crafted the perfume, it seem to only remove the barrier, but not the boss immunity. This seem like a error in translation that said I just need the perfume or the other thing to be able to damage it. Look like I need all 3 of the stuffs to actually damage the boss.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I already crafted the perfume, it seem to only remove the barrier, but not the boss immunity. This seem like a error in translation that said I just need the perfume or the other thing to be able to damage it. Look like I need all 3 of the stuffs to actually damage the boss.
He can put it back depending on his spells, you need at least 5 or a counter spell.

nonameforme

Oct 19, 2017
He can put it back depending on his spells, you need at least 5 or a counter spell.
No, I already use and remove the barrier buff, but all attack still deal no damage. I think I need to also capture enemies to also deal damage in addition.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Lossless Scaling works for me on my 4k monitor.
View attachment 3045612
Which settings did you use to achieve this quality? I've been messing around with Lossless Scaling and can't seem to get the quality as good as yours is here. Images all still look very pixelated and "aliased" to hell when fullscreened. It's not stopping me from playing the game but I'd love to make it look as nice as yours :D

I'm using Lossless Scaling v2.2.5 if that makes a difference.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out some settings that look good. 1701234955861.png

The images are all sharp and crispy now. Gotta love it. If anyone else is curious, here's what I went with for settings in Lossless Scaling:

1701235039519.png
I tried all of the other scaling types, but for some reason Anime4k on Ultra Large just looks the best. The others do sharpen the image up a bit but they retain a lot of blurriness, while these settings keep the quality intact without introducing blur.

Just figured I'd share. Maybe someone else will find this useful

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 33 Votes