RPGM The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v1.00 Preview Build 1] [Jinjonkun]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

zender332

Sep 15, 2019
Hi, I apologize in advance for my English. Came up with a new scene: The player wants to negotiate with Madison and goes to Penelope for advice. - Please tell me where can I find a similar pendant? - Work a work shift, and I may come up with something)) . After working out - Dear Penelope, you promised to come up with something. - of course, first pay 1000. We pay 1000. - now let's go to the toilet. In the toilet, Penelope asks - admit it - that you liked my ass (the player kisses the ass). Penelope straps the player to the pipe. Penelope calls Madison and leaves. Madison - well, what's a schmuck? Do you want to negotiate? Did you like the taste of my feet? Probably dreaming of sniffing my ass? . Rejoice, schmuck - Penelope really found a suitable pendant. You pay 100,000 and I'll take the application. - yes, of course (to pay and kiss shoes). Madison spits in the player's face and laughs. Madison leaves, Penelope comes and removes the handcuffs - don't thank (the player can lick the shoes in gratitude). The player comes to Madison and can be hired to her store.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I havnae played in a while, but i recently remember that I saw a couple of pics on disord showing updated character graphics, has that been done for real or is it just a bit of fan made content pics.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Not a fan of the fighting mechanic either. Renders look nice and the story is good too (the not VR-part).
Still one of my favourites.

Reactions: smreg
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes