Which aspect of the game are you mainly interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Just got around to playing this game after having it on my list for what feels like forever. So glad I finally played it! Amazing women, no grind and funny story line.
Would love to play more games like it!

Reactions: OnePussy

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well, that's quite a game we have here. And more than anything, the best part is that Trash_Panda kept its promises. Not every developer can say that and he made it clear. There's a lot of kinky sex without any maners. His renderings are very good, the women/girls are as hot as hell and the storyline is.... Well, straigh to the point? Only one thing bothers me, and now that there is no more bullshit of Patreon, I really hope there is an improvement in the tenant/step-incest nonsensical with the two kids. I don't care if it's incest or not, but to be honest, if you're going to make it so that you can rename the characters and their relationships, there's no point in doing it half. I mean, if you change the relationship, eg between Amy and Tina from tenant to the bff's daugther, thats work fine if Tina call the Mc by her first name, but if it's from tenant to her hown daugther, it doesn't. So now that the Patreon ban is no longer a threat, I think it's time to do things in a big way, and give full meaning to the tag in question. Anyway, it's just my opinion, nothing more
Cheers

Last edited:

patdavy77

Dec 16, 2018
The one great thing about this game that others lack is the kissing in the scenes. The sex scenes are well animated and have a touch of sensuality to them. Hope the dev adds more of this type of content; not just pure sex, but also a woman using her whole body and being sensual.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DJsona and doccop63

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
The one great thing about this game that others lack is the kissing in the scenes. The sex scenes are well animated and have a touch of sensuality to them. Hope the dev adds more of this type of content; not just pure sex, but also a woman using her whole body and being sensual.
It is nice to see but, unfortunately, the dev announced that this game is going on hold so that he can focus on his other game, Ezra. (Was posted here by the dev about a month ago).
I have Ezra In Istanbul downloaded and it's pretty good as well, quite a bit of sex in it and the story is decent too.

• Sad
Reactions: DJsona
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes