3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
This is fast becoming my favourite game please keep up the good work. I love the branching story lines which mean multiple play throughs, although it's hard not to die from wanting to choose all the most submissive options.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
I expect there will be a way around this later in development. But it was s concern i raised in my previous post. Arguably the easiest fix would be some kind of happy pill that brings back your health/mental health. Maybe the dev could also make them drop from cleaning phases so that you dont break your food/water economy (assuming its balanced). Or one of the guards, or even the girl in the trash zone may sneak you one once a day because theyre getting protective over you (if you pass a loyalty check).

Reactions: jinjonkun

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
Either I've copied the wrong save files or the 0.15 ones aren't loading, in any case: can someone upload their sub route save somewhere near the Almada Temple stuff?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I expect there will be a way around this later in development. But it was s concern i raised in my previous post. Arguably the easiest fix would be some kind of happy pill that brings back your health/mental health. Maybe the dev could also make them drop from cleaning phases so that you dont break your food/water economy (assuming its balanced). Or one of the guards, or even the girl in the trash zone may sneak you one once a day because theyre getting protective over you (if you pass a loyalty check).
This definitely going to be implemented. I don’t want to make the game impossible or too difficult but just a way for the player to feel the impact of his actions and repercussions that goes with

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
Unfortunately not but it’s planned (I can barely progress as much as I would and mixing the both routes will doesn’t help)
so the only Male dom stuff is at start? that sucks. i honestly hate femdom lol i got up to angelina sticking a tip of her heel up the ass of the MC......really not my cup of tea.

the models are fine for a prison game. jenny is hot in a hobo trashy way lol

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

itsme1

Jan 23, 2018
How can i proceed ? when i try to get back to the cell the blonde girl catch me and i dont have money. then i have mental breakdown game over. how can i continue the game?

rcmpk9

Aug 10, 2018
Wow, I'm loving this game more and more. Admittedly, the mental break is a bit frustrating so I just hijacked the save file with saveitonline.com and maxed myself out so I could take in the scene. Really good work!

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
this is quickly becoming one of my all time favourite femdom games. how every choice you make will change how ppl react and talk to you.

its obvious u put much work and love in this game <3

Thank you for this master piece Jinjonkun cant wait for more.

vincanity

Mar 16, 2018
I don't plan to create a Patreon account to be honest. The good thing is you will not have to pay few bucks to get the latest release xD
I am probably one of a few here, but I personally would support you regardless of if the game was free or not. You provide constant content, I would be happy to give a bit for that... Think of it kind of like a tip jar, haha, or just a way of saying that you for your awesome work!

wizenedwizard

Aug 9, 2018
If you want to continue the Jenny route as a submissive, she asks you to go into the kitchen to steal food. However, the kitchen is pitch black and rigged with detectors which will end the minigame and start an Angelina scene. For those who want to continue that Jenny route rather than going with Angelina, I've mapped out the Kitchen. The green spaces are safe, and stepping onto a red space will end the mini game and alert Angelina. The black spaces are walls, which are troublesome in the pitch black since they make no sound if you walk into them, so you could click up to walk upwards ten times, but not move at all. When facing the space labelled MRE KIT you will need to click enter to pick it up, before walking back to the START space, facing downwards and clicking enter to leave.

The entire minigame seems somewhat overly difficult without a map or sounds to tell you when you hit a wall, so maybe if Angelina trusts you before you betray her for Jenny she should give you a map of the room? Other than some issues like that, I'm really enjoying the game so far, the scenes and girls are great. Only other things I'd ask for is more than 20 save slots, since I (and probably others) like to save before every scene so I can rewatch them, and I feel like there'll be more than 20 scenes. Facesitting and ass worship also always appreciated!

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
I don't know which one is the greatest, Jenny or Angelina, in both case i'm an happy submissive guy :D I hope there is more foot fetish content or socks or pantyhose, things like this.

Thank you again for your great work !

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes