• small updates every 2 weeks.

Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
It could. Good idea. Worried and concerned at first, working their way up to dumb bliss?
Yep. I love when a girl tries to resist and ends up falling to a trance, with a dumb and happy smile. Even if she is in a horrible situation.

Is a resource mostly used by people who have a hypno fetish with kaa the snake ( from the jungle book).

I hate that snake. But I like seeing girls in such state of trance.

And I do love caju 's idea. To have a harem of girls, posing as a conventional family. The girls could be brainwashed, to act like family members while they are at his home. His home could be some kind of a" sanctuary", were any fetish or situation could happen. I propose the following:.

Katie could be brainwashed, to act as his wife. Chelsea and Erika could act like siblings. The other dark haired girl, would be the " tomboy" sexy cousin and our nemesis teacher, our hateful sister in law ( the aunt).

I know that is not the way the hypnosis work, but I think that it would be solved adding a feature on the machine, that increases his influence on them and makes easier to implant new ideas.

All of them could be brainwashed to have a triggerphrase ( like the pigslut one), which would activate their " new personality"

They would act normally in their real life, but once they are at his home, they could become another people.

I hope you like the idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: patrickB

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
*High fives* Preach, brother! There is nothing hypnotic about asymmetric brightly-colored concentric circles!

But there's plenty of "happy trance" out there without Kaa. It's just that Kaa's everywhere in general. And bimbofication. So. Much. Bimbofication.
I like the concept of swirling colors and the victim falling into a trance, while the colours appearing in the victims eyes....

But I hate when they draw the fucking kaa in every picture or decide to show bestiallity. I can't stand that.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
And I do love caju 's idea. To have a harem of girls, posing as a conventional family. The girls could be brainwashed, to act like family members while they are at his home. His home could be some kind of a" sanctuary", were any fetish or situation could happen. I propose the following:.

I hope you like the idea.
I do. Thinking REALLY hard about it. ;)

Reactions: hypnouser

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I was working on a few premises that I never bothered to explain during the game intro.
Because I personally hate reading through 354 screens at the beginning of ever new game.

1. It has to be a gradual process.

2. You have to work with existing personality traits. You can't just walk up to somebody and say "You're a dog." They would have to LIKE dogs to start with. Be envious of the easy life dogs live or something.

In the game Erika already enjoyed gambling, Samantha was already aggressive, Katie was already desperate for booze, etc...

3. You can't make someone do something they're dead set against. You could ONLY turn a Nun into a Stripper IF the Nun always was secretly jealous of Stripper's lifestyle, or the money they had or their power over men.

Hmmm... Nuns into Strippers. There's in game in there somewhere :unsure:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I was working on a few premises that I never bothered to explain during the game intro.
Because I personally hate reading through 354 screens at the beginning of ever new game.

2. You have to work with existing personality traits. You can't just walk up to somebody and say "You're a dog." They would have to LIKE dogs to start with. Be envious of the easy life dogs live or something.

In the game Erika already enjoyed gambling, Samantha was already aggressive, Katie was already desperate for booze, etc...

3. You can't make someone do something they're dead set against. You could ONLY turn a Nun into a Stripper IF the Nun always was secretly jealous of Stripper's lifestyle, or the money they had or their power over men.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I do. Thinking REALLY hard about it. ;)
I didnt think I was proposing a new idea, honestly.
It just seemed to me that was the direction it was going anyway.
It seems like it was really your idea. but if you need someone to blame, I will happily be that guy

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I know everyone is fawning for Katie, but I'm kinda interested on Heather and her potential, after seeing that footage of her and Ms. Anderson.

Also, I find Erika hot and cute because of her small slim figure and small tits.

Also I'm curious whether they're gonna be scenario involving changing a girl's personality, since most of girl's personality are still the same, even after getting mind controlled?

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hey Pixieblink ... nuns into strippers... then you're back at the idea of the church !?! :D:p;)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I know everyone is fawning for Katie, but I'm kinda interested on Heather and her potential, after seeing that footage of her and Ms. Anderson.

Also, I find Erika hot and cute because of her small slim figure and small tits.

Also I'm curious whether they're gonna be scenario involving changing a girl's personality, since most of girl's personality are still the same, even after getting mind controlled?
Well, the premise is you can ONLY amplify what's already there, not add anything new.

But you could make Erik a loose a bet and... run through the school naked? ...fight Samantha? ... install hidden cameras in the locker room and use the footage to blackmail a nerdy church girl?

Or she could start a gambling ring in the school and fleece all the cheerleaders? Beat Mz Anderson at cards and force her to give the Professor a lap dance?

Tons of potential, just limited by how bent in the head you can get.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
T

Yeah. That is why I mentioned you could upgrade the googles, so they can slowly help brainwashing the girls.

In the end, brainwashing alter the moral concepts of the subject, which would make her/ him accept anything you like as a true fact.

PD: Have you thought about allowing 5 usd donations? It is more affordable for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pixieblink

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
But you could make Erik a loose a bet and... run through the school naked? ...fight Samantha? ... install hidden cameras in the locker room and use the footage to blackmail a nerdy church girl?
She'd probably be the easiest to turn into a full-blown slave if you wanted to, since you could just get her to bet her life. Her gambling addiction is almost like cheating when it comes to being able to get her to do whatever you want.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
dude this is really good. the writing is bad tough but it gets good.
i have some ideas to propose. first add more big breasted girls everyone loves those, naive, airhead girls. maybe some virgins, those kind of girls that have never even kissed a dude. maybe some ntr where this old fuck steals a girl from a dumb weak dude.
some smart girl that goes to the library and you use that to your advantage, some gym class girl. and overall more cute girls like the blonde one. the other ones where kinda ugly to be honest, but the blonde one was great.

keep on it! i already reviewed it and gave it a 5

Reactions: Pixieblink

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice game otherwise but it'd be nice if during sex players would see something else than guy's ass or girl's tits.

Reactions: Canade

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
dude this is really good. the writing is bad tough but it gets good.
i have some ideas to propose. first add more big breasted girls everyone loves those, naive, airhead girls. maybe some virgins, those kind of girls that have never even kissed a dude. maybe some ntr where this old fuck steals a girl from a dumb weak dude.
some smart girl that goes to the library and you use that to your advantage, some gym class girl. and overall more cute girls like the blonde one. the other ones where kinda ugly to be honest, but the blonde one was great.

keep on it! i already reviewed it and gave it a 5
Lot's of good ideas.

Already working on GYM GIRL, and A LIBRARY NERD is in the works. Because everyone seems to like Katie so much there are
Two big breasted blondes in the pipeline (one of which gets introduced in the next update, the other in a stand alone bonus mini game for patrons, included in the update after next).

Not sure about the NTR... I mean I THINK it's a good idea, but there are a lot of anti-NTR comments on this board. It doesn't seem to be very popular. Maybe the professor could steal a dumb weak lesbian's girlfriend instead?

Thanks for playing the game, glad you enjoyed it. And thanks for the review!

Reactions: Canade and patrickB

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
nice game otherwise but it'd be nice if during sex players would see something else than guy's ass or girl's tits.
I can do that. Next time there's a sex scene I'll include more close up scenes. Of the good bits.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
PD: Have you thought about allowing 5 usd donations? It is more affordable for me.
I have. I put up a poll, and 78% of the patrons said they prefer less frequent, larger updates. So starting next month I plan on
- Less frequent, larger updates.
- Creating a 6 dollar tier for early access to the game.
- Changing the $10 tier to include access to a stand alone monthly mini game (in the Professor universe).

Reactions: Canade

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
Lot's of good ideas.

Already working on GYM GIRL, and A LIBRARY NERD is in the works. Because everyone seems to like Katie so much there are
Two big breasted blondes in the pipeline (one of which gets introduced in the next update, the other in a stand alone bonus mini game for patrons, included in the update after next).

Not sure about the NTR... I mean I THINK it's a good idea, but there are a lot of anti-NTR comments on this board. It doesn't seem to be very popular. Maybe the professor could steal a dumb weak lesbian's girlfriend instead?

Thanks for playing the game, glad you enjoyed it. And thanks for the review!
Great! and let me tell you something about NTR, there are games that make the NTR completly optional, like an on and off switch, and there is people that really and i mean reaaallly like NTR to the point that they are willing to even pay you more on patreon, so, you will have best of both worlds, NTR for the people that like it and turn those scenes on. and OFF for the people that dont. problem resolved. besides, the ntr that people dont like are the ones where the protagonist gets cucked, in this case we as the professor as the protagonist are going to steal other girls from their bf. that is a cool twist ;D

Anyways this is really good, and thanks for accepting my suggestions.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Great! and let me tell you something about NTR, there are games that make the NTR completly optional, like an on and off switch, and there is people that really and i mean reaaallly like NTR to the point that they are willing to even pay you more on patreon, so, you will have best of both worlds, NTR for the people that like it and turn those scenes on. and OFF for the people that dont. problem resolved. besides, the ntr that people dont like are the ones where the protagonist gets cucked, in this case we as the professor as the protagonist are going to steal other girls from their bf. that is a cool twist ;D

Anyways this is really good, and thanks for accepting my suggestions.
Getting cucked is the only ntr that I don't like. I do like ones where the gf gets ntr by another woman wanting to steal the MC from the gf. I also like the Pixieblink's idea where the MC steals a dumb weak lesbian's gf.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hgooob2000
3.60 star(s) 84 Votes