WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Allow me to be the first to say that the Mr Finance ending is a first class disappointment and more than a little bizarre.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well dev ive some questions for you...you made it so you can corrupt the daughter,etc..your game has been around since at least 2017...why cant we have sex with daughter yet?if your not going to MAKE THAT HAPPEN then wtf is the point with the grind fest for corruption points and all the bull shit with her then?stop being a blue baller dude its not fucking cool at all
ive no problem with grind fest games so long as the pay load is worth the while and aggravations clearly your game isnt

mikeyxs

Jan 25, 2018
well dev ive some questions for you...you made it so you can corrupt the daughter,etc..your game has been around since at least 2017...why cant we have sex with daughter yet?if your not going to MAKE THAT HAPPEN then wtf is the point with the grind fest for corruption points and all the bull shit with her then?stop being a blue baller dude its not fucking cool at all
ive no problem with grind fest games so long as the pay load is worth the while and aggravations clearly your game isnt
it s was just question don t be upset i always dwolaod new file and i always wait i love this game

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Promise [v0.59b] Xagrim's Gameforge

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.88 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.84 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 721 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 703 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I get an error on Sunday at 23:00 in Lisa's room and In the swimming pool when you meet with Lisa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
And i get one when jogging with wife in the park.
And it's a hardone.
Not allowing me to go further.
error....error...error

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
I get an error on Sunday at 23:00 in Lisa's room and In the swimming pool when you meet with Lisa.

And i get one when jogging with wife in the park.
And it's a hardone.
Not allowing me to go further.
error....error...error
Thanks for reporting.
Was it an old save or a new game? Do you have the savegame? Windows or Android? Do you use cheats or mods?

Last edited:

DEMB88

Aug 23, 2016
My game just crashes with no error message during the sex scene with the options Involve Dave and Involve the Guy from the park. She's riding you on the couch and it just shuts the game. Also can't get the Marcus scene to trigger in the park. He just tells me he has no time. Is there a specific time the park scene triggers?

Edit: Figured it out, except the crashing issue, with the sex scene on the couch. She's riding you and it just crashes if you pick either open "Involve Dave" or "Involve the guy from the park".

Last edited:

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I think we have all seen the part where the wife makes mc's favorite breakfast for doing well at work. If not then don't read on as this can be kind of a spoiller.

In my game there are several mc's with different kind of relationships with wife and daughter. And for this small scene it worked out brilliantly.

One of my mc's is being hated by his wife and the only reason she made him his favorite morning dish was so he wouldn't quit his job. Her reaction to their conversation was cold and really unfriendly.

The second mc is on good terms with his wife and she made the food to support him and was really friendly in a pleasant conversation.

Then my third one they are very much in love again and she was flirting with mc showing him a sign of appreciation by serving his favorite breakfast.

Also different reaction from daughter who thought her dad didn't deserve it for being a lousy father, who was happy paps got rewarded and loved to share his food with her and one where she reacted in a neutral way.

One scene turning out that different based on effort and relationship I take my hat of for this.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Hell yeah, there seems to be quite a bit of new lewd stuff according to the changelog!
And some of you guys are nuts, the wife is my favorite! I bet you can't guess why lol
same here,I,m just playing this game in hopes that the wife will get plugged by someone other then her husband,as far as I can see,this has not happend yet....:cry:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Thanks for reporting.
Was it an old save or a new game? Do you have the savegame? Windows or Android? Do you use cheats or mods?
I started a new game, as I do with every update. I play on Windows without mods and cheats. I also added the bug from the swimming pool.

Reactions: Xagrim

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
But took me only few mins to reach this point again (bug is pretty easy to replicate, hope that helps fixing it).
Unfortunately not, i try the savegame and both parts work well. I give the savegame to another guy and it works well, too.
Do you try to deinstall and install the game new and clear all caches?

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
My game just crashes with no error message during the sex scene with the options Involve Dave and Involve the Guy from the park. She's riding you on the couch and it just shuts the game. Also can't get the Marcus scene to trigger in the park. He just tells me he has no time. Is there a specific time the park scene triggers?

Edit: Figured it out, except the crashing issue, with the sex scene on the couch. She's riding you and it just crashes if you pick either open "Involve Dave" or "Involve the guy from the park".
Please see this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-promise-v0-59b-xagrims-gameforge.7403/post-4776406
If Marcus say he has no time, there is not more itm.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes