Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-------------------------------------
The Promise [v0.94] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.93 -> v0.94 [135 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
6 + years in development should tell you all something about the nature of the story and the quality of the game. Nevermind the ratings. This game (if you want call it that) went on about 3 years longer than it should have. Anyone giving this game more than 2 stars is being very generous. The grinding and monotony of this thing is nothing short of torturous.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
V0.94 no new scenes with Lisa, so just another update to be skipped...
Same. I've been skipping like 5 or 6 updates, if not more. I check the changelog and I skip it if there's no progress with her. Tbh, I lost hope since a long time. Dev is/will obviously squeeze(ing) the game until the last drop before giving pplz what they want.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Still no new worth while content with v0.94 for Lisa, wonder if there ever will be anything more to do with her....
I wouldn't hold your breath on getting any content with Lisa anytime soon. The game has been in "development" for 5+ years with minimal teasing with Lisa. I highly doubt the dev will develop her story at all. Might as well write her off with her moving away with a boyfriend.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I'm patiently waiting for Michelle to get with some other guy/guys. But neither that or the Lisa content that everybody wants will happen in this part of the "Trilogy". That's what I've read everywhere. It's a shame, but that's just the way it is, and no amount of anyone complaining will get any of us the content that we want before Dev is ready to release it. If it wasn't for Michelle, I'd have gone long ago myself. She's not everybody's ideal woman (well known fact), but to me she looks more like someone I'd bump into walking down the street (at least where I live) and not a supermodel milf like a lot of other games. Like a few others, I now skip playing the latest updates and waiting for this first part to reach it's end before I pick it up again.

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I'm patiently waiting for Michelle to get with some other guy/guys. But neither that or the Lisa content that everybody wants will happen in this part of the "Trilogy". That's what I've read everywhere. It's a shame, but that's just the way it is, and no amount of anyone complaining will get any of us the content that we want before Dev is ready to release it. If it wasn't for Michelle, I'd have gone long ago myself. She's not everybody's ideal woman (well known fact), but to me she looks more like someone I'd bump into walking down the street (at least where I live) and not a supermodel milf like a lot of other games. Like a few others, I now skip playing the latest updates and waiting for this first part to reach it's end before I pick it up again.
So what you saying is any more content for Michelle or Lisa will never happen in this game from now on and only the side characters will have new content? If that's the way its going to be why on earth are people supporting the game? As fat as I understand the MC is the MC but Michelle & Lisa should be = to the MC for content or close to...
As PhoenixRage23 said very well:
I wouldn't hold your breath on getting any content with Lisa anytime soon. The game has been in "development" for 5+ years with minimal teasing with Lisa. I highly doubt the dev will develop her story at all. Might as well write her off with her moving away with a boyfriend.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
So what you saying is any more content for Michelle or Lisa will never happen in this game from now on and only the side characters will have new content? If that's the way its going to be why on earth are people supporting the game?
Because not everyone is solely obsessed with Lisa? I don't remember many complaints about Michelle's content though.

(But if folks are supporting the game JUST for Lisa content? They really shouldn't...)

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
So what you saying is any more content for Michelle or Lisa will never happen in this game from now on and only the side characters will have new content?
The Dev has said many times in many places that it is a Trilogy. All the stuff that most of us want to happen is not likely to happen in the first part of the Trilogy (which is what we are all playing now). I think what's happening right now is that the side characters are getting finished up for this part of the Trilogy and ready for the next part. The same can be said for our 2 most wanted characters that have been getting lined up with their corruption and hidden stats since the beginning to take forwards to the next part. I'm not holding out for much more Lisa and Michelle stuff until the next part starts, but this is just my opinion.

Last edited:

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
6 + years in development should tell you all something about the nature of the story and the quality of the game. Nevermind the ratings. This game (if you want call it that) went on about 3 years longer than it should have. Anyone giving this game more than 2 stars is being very generous. The grinding and monotony of this thing is nothing short of torturous.
yeah 6+ years of tease and tease with the character we want to happen something, TO BEGIN WITH IT ( why having sex with Lisa have to be the end of the game ) DEV can do stage 1 stage 2 , 3 , 4 . of development of the relationship more deep into seduction or corruption but nope

OH cause having sex with a girl is the end of a relationship irl ? that IS what developer , acts upon. such 2 bit developer .

and NOW its a trilogy ? what he think he is Gorge Lucas or something ?
6 X3 -> 18 years? for something ? such a delusional thinking of him.

PD . when games like Gxldn Mxeannt , and others , have like 1/10 of that 6years time on production , and are more developed / better renders/ and even plot than this RIDLE update GAME

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes