john1230

Oct 6, 2020
The Promise v0.93

Mega - pc
Mega - mac
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So by "Reworked some variables and scenes for Ninas Watcher route" the developer means he changed the variables so that I have to go hunting for new ones again.

It was a pain in the neck finding the old variables the first time round:sick:

Thanks for posting the update Sully1.

Reactions: MC Johnsson

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It's been a while since I played this. Any sharing / cheating action with the wife?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Promise [v0.93] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,42 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,42 GB]
- - -

------------------------------------
The Promise [v0.93] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.92 -> v0.93 [97,6 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
Read the comments and nothing new as far as Lisa is concerned, it's just a matter of waiting and drinking more tea

atomclock

Feb 29, 2020
I've tried this game on several occasions... In short, I can never find the "new" content. I play for about a week in game time and nothing new triggers. Go to work, go to pool, go to store, go to .. well everywhere and nothing triggers. I look at the notes and no clues. Then delete game and wait for next update. MAYE.... You can add some hints in the game to find the new content... Just a thought! As it is, there is really no reason to download and play the game... It just wastes time and disk space for no reason.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
as i was originally loving this game, I now am wonder wtf....
I have 2 questions bothering me now....

1. Will Lisa ever have actual sex with the MC or anyone for that matter before the game end or is abandoned????

2. will Michelle ever have actual sex with anyone other then the MC before the game end or is abandoned????

Unless I missed it and its already in the game it really frustrating....

• Angry
Reactions: MAD6999

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think the best thing u can do if u are a Lisa-player is to just forget about this.
when its time to release something it will just be mediocre, even bad. waiting creates expectation and for the dev that holds Lisa hostage will ruin the momentum and it will feel out of place or just something forced into the story. I could be wrong but better to not have any expectations. after so many updated with almost nothing Im not sure why I even follow this thread.
do u remember "My Lovely Sara", the dev just decided to "put it on hold". nobody was allowed to continue the story, not even a remade. he told if enough money is spent on "me" I will recruit someone, yeah sure. he is still doing Happy Summer that is just crap. he is one of many devs that have a fetish to blueballs people.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I think the best thing u can do if u are a Lisa-player is to just forget about this.
when its time to release something it will just be mediocre, even bad. waiting creates expectation and for the dev that holds Lisa hostage will ruin the momentum and it will feel out of place or just something forced into the story. I could be wrong but better to not have any expectations. after so many updated with almost nothing Im not sure why I even follow this thread.
do u remember "My Lovely Sara", the dev just decided to "put it on hold". nobody was allowed to continue the story, not even a remade. he told if enough money is spent on "me" I will recruit someone, yeah sure. he is still doing Happy Summer that is just crap. he is one of many devs that have a fetish to blueballs people.
No creator in this world can make a 5 year wait payoff. Maybe George RR Martin, but definitely not this guy who has a very subpar talent/taste for sex scenes creation.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
No creator in this world can make a 5 year wait payoff. Maybe George RR Martin, but definitely not this guy who has a very subpar talent/taste for sex scenes creation.
Im 100 % sure it was never about the payoff,he's just plain on milking the shit out of his sheep supporters,thats how you get so many subpar devs and games : dumb people giving you money + no valid critique = shit games. You'll never improve yourself or your work if your patreons are mindless sheep. For everyone expecting any real progress you might as well just forget about this game and just come to the comment section ( like i do ) for the shit and giggles ;)

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
So agree with you... When anything for Lisa does enter its just teasing and thats it....

The new part with Lisa using her dildo and MC seeing it just makes me think I'll never get to see it happen...

• Sad
Reactions: XCelesX and baka
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes