Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Lol some people are really are blind
They just keep on paying
I haven't played the game because of sandbox
So i can't say much about the game
But this game probably will be one of the oldest on this site
yeah this trash 2 bit developer , is piece of XXXX.

no LISA...

his updates descriptions are more big than the updates itslef ...

he think he is a smartass guy ,

another pitiful one... ADD HE keeps doing it with pun twice intended...

add the usual , apes / bots / mars boys / chinese bots maybe ? that keep feeding him ?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
The only new events I was able to trigger were the ones outside Lisa's bedroom door, none of the others seem to want to start. Gonna guess the game doesn't actually like my save being from a previous version and that's why my quest log seems fucked with a bunch of paths being closed that I know for a fact that I did not actually close.

Game is long as fuck too, so I'm not going to play through the whole thing again just to verify that my assumption is correct either.

klmr585

Jul 23, 2020
this game is so dead.

nearly none of the new events even trigger. the ingame wt (or should i say hint system) is broken af. you always have to skip 1 week to have the next scene on your path and not to mention the endless grinding to get all these stats up. together with the dayly f*cked up morning routine.

i used to be a fan, but there are so much games outthere that this is aa HUGE waste of your time!

and hey dev, if you can do one thing, give us the option to remove that jungle down on that wife. not even unkempt women look like that.

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
I can only say one thing, like last time, keep drinking tea and wait a long time and always read first then download, saves time

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
and hey dev, if you can do one thing, give us the option to remove that jungle down on that wife. not even unkempt women look like that.

please give us the option to have the woman shaved or bald down below.
There are -literally- thousands of games, a significant majority, where the women are ALL 'shaved or bald down below.'

This one specifically has the hair as a part of the story. The dev wants it as part of the story. Many of the backers want it as part of the story.

Go play one of the thousands of other games full of bald pussy instead of crying about this one, where a woman's hairy bush is actually an integral component of the plot.

Seriously wtf is wrong with you?

filets

May 18, 2019
this game is so dead.

nearly none of the new events even trigger. the ingame wt (or should i say hint system) is broken af. you always have to skip 1 week to have the next scene on your path and not to mention the endless grinding to get all these stats up. together with the dayly f*cked up morning routine.

i used to be a fan, but there are so much games outthere that this is aa HUGE waste of your time!

I agree completely. None of the new events trigger... We are tired of starting over.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

wichman06

Nov 12, 2018
Hello all,
why my save don't work with this game's version ?
If anyone have a trick for this, it's a good news for me ;)
TY for the answers

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes