baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
don't remember the last time I played this game. each "changelog" lacks what Im waiting for.
and if there is, it will be minimal and not worth the download.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 910128

Overview:
You play as a man aged forty who has given his family a lot of promises. And now it’s time to follow up on them. You must work hard and make many decisions for your life. And those will have influence on others, as well.
The game is created with Ren‘Py and features 3D renders and animations made in DAZ Studio 3D. The game has an individual main story (The Promise) and a global main story. (But you don’t have to follow it, if you don’t like it). There are many side stories and smaller events, based on your decisions. It is possible that you close a route or get a different outcome.
There are some hidden stats for triggering certain situations and stats showing per example the corruption of your wife. You will have to raise corruption and the relationships with your family to get certain events and more.
The game will have different endings for each character. Many things will be influenced by what you do. Many things are possible. You can have an affair, cheat, or live in absolute love with your wife. You can make her more open for other things and more. But be careful with your decisions - it is possible that the situation gets out of control. The game will be a combination of grinding and on time and choices depending situations.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-25
Release Date: 2023-10-31
Developer/Publisher: Xagrim's Gameforge - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.92
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Additional info:

Changelog:

Android problems:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Playthrough

View attachment 910135 View attachment 910136 View attachment 910134 View attachment 910130 View attachment 910137 View attachment 910138 View attachment 910139 View attachment 910141 View attachment 910142 View attachment 910143 View attachment 910140 View attachment 910131 View attachment 910132 View attachment 910133
I cant close the quest log window, any help thanks

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 910128

Overview:
You play as a man aged forty who has given his family a lot of promises. And now it’s time to follow up on them. You must work hard and make many decisions for your life. And those will have influence on others, as well.
The game is created with Ren‘Py and features 3D renders and animations made in DAZ Studio 3D. The game has an individual main story (The Promise) and a global main story. (But you don’t have to follow it, if you don’t like it). There are many side stories and smaller events, based on your decisions. It is possible that you close a route or get a different outcome.
There are some hidden stats for triggering certain situations and stats showing per example the corruption of your wife. You will have to raise corruption and the relationships with your family to get certain events and more.
The game will have different endings for each character. Many things will be influenced by what you do. Many things are possible. You can have an affair, cheat, or live in absolute love with your wife. You can make her more open for other things and more. But be careful with your decisions - it is possible that the situation gets out of control. The game will be a combination of grinding and on time and choices depending situations.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-25
Release Date: 2023-10-31
Developer/Publisher: Xagrim's Gameforge - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.92
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Additional info:

Changelog:

Android problems:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Playthrough

View attachment 910135 View attachment 910136 View attachment 910134 View attachment 910130 View attachment 910137 View attachment 910138 View attachment 910139 View attachment 910141 View attachment 910142 View attachment 910143 View attachment 910140 View attachment 910131 View attachment 910132 View attachment 910133
why does unren not work with this game anymore, im tired of having to restart this game because the code has changes. Id like to at least be able to look threw the new cgs

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Haven't played this game in ages, and forgot the correct combination for indoor training with Jill. Does anyone remember?

Edit: Nevermind. Used the old save and load trick.

Reactions: Igortmd

adelmilan

Jun 11, 2019
everyone want to see Lisa real update but the developer work in other character , many developers do that why is beyond me if i made game i listen to people who play my games and do my own things to

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
most be some kind of "my precious" syndrome or a milking method"
for a minority it will create irritation and suspicion. but that is minor, the DEV is not interested in those. like politicians, its the majority that is of interest and they want those to keep supporting. milking is like a carrot and the sheep follows.

and Im sure when its time, it will be bad. like DMD bad. they forced that "sharing" that in the end was just crap. and it was the same kind of milking method to make people that expected that fetish to keep following the game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Promise [v0.92] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.91 -> v0.92 [133 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes