DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Before i play this game , can i stay Loyal to the wife and have her own path ? and share her ? can someone please answer

luigiegbert

Aug 5, 2016
I have had to restart and Im using unren to get caught back up, but the console command for the hour doesn't seem to be working. I type "Studen = 9" and the hour doesn't change. Any help?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I have had to restart and Im using unren to get caught back up, but the console command for the hour doesn't seem to be working. I type "Studen = 9" and the hour doesn't change. Any help?
Try typing "Stunden = 9" instead of "Studen = 9" or else click on "Time" to advance time by 1 hour until you got the time you want.

Aug 22, 2018
Be the hero you want. If you have the previous version played to completion, you could trade that out for someone else doing the main story and then just hold on to that for next time.
I'd like that a lot,trouble is I have 0 save s form this and dozen other games,had to re-install Win 10 for few reasons,hence adult game and regular game saves a re lost,since I forgot to upload them to G Drive :(

• Sad
Reactions: Sorreah

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
how do you trigger the following events??? Idk if im on the sister-in-law path still as the brother in law said he wouldnt do the surgery for michelle

• Your wife will make her final decision whether she wants to be treated with the unmentionable experiment again or not. Hearing Steve tell her about the potential risks won't make the choice any easier.
  • Your brother-in-law and sister-in-law can't wait to see their little niece again, but how will that turn out when they see what's become of her? And aren't you to blame for that?
  • Knowing that Lisa is accompanying you can't possibly mean that you keep meeting your sister-in-law down the hall in the same way, can it? Or does it just increase tension between the both of you? (Added the Final scene for the Sister Visit if you are still on their route)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Now can we with Lisa? "licking lips"
As far as I know, players have been asking about having "fun" with Lisa since the game started however many years ago now. You have a better chance of getting hit my lightning twice or winning a multi state lottery before the dev has any real storyline between the MC and Lisa.

• Sad
Reactions: knurd

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
I'm just about to try this game out and before that I want to ask the old players here, is this game worth the grind or is it simply 6 years worth of blueballs as it's still in the first installment of trilogy?

He has never said that. Not even once, not anywhere. :FacePalm:

What he has said, numerous times on record, is that the sex content with Lisa will occur in the SECOND INSTALLMENT OF THE TRILOGY. He's said it so many damned times that I am more than a little amazed at how many people in this thread are still confused on the subject.

• Haha
Reactions: Cavpal

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
I'm just about to try this game out and before that I want to ask the old players here, is this game worth the grind or is it simply 6 years worth of blueballs as it's still in the first installment of trilogy?
I'm wondering the same thing, but from what i'm reading, I think this game will shrink my balls.

• Haha
Reactions: dengl

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Does anyone know how to bypass editing saves protection ? This dev is for real ? instead of creating new content now he put save protection ???
Ren'Py introduced save protection not the developer, so your blame is missed placed.

Read this post on how to use edited saves files.

I'm wondering the same thing, but from what i'm reading, I think this game will shrink my balls.
There's a few sex scene here and there with different characters, you play it for the story build up and for the hopeful pay off down the line:cautious:

Here are some variables for the game that should cut down on the grind, use Universal Ren'Py Mod to search for the variables in the mod and to change the (True/False or numeric) value:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bobbyzzz

Jul 12, 2017
hello. I have not played this game in awhile and now that I have redownloaded it, it says that my saves are no longer supported. Is there any way I can get around this as I had made a ton of progress and definitely do not want to start over? I am playing on Mac if that makes any difference.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes