MrLeo8D

Jan 9, 2022
Anyone know how to get the path with the couple? I can see the artwork for it but can't find the path in the game to see whats going on..... Here are a few pics I found in the pics folder of the game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone knows how to find this path please let me know...
any tips for trigger this event? what time and day?

Hitotih

May 10, 2020
Is there any cheat code for open route " COUPLE ON THE PARK "?
I am Tired to relax on the bench for nothing

How and when to change the choice ?

How & When.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Stinky

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Yeah, this game was very promising ;), it had one of the better wife sharing stories I've played. But the big negative to me is teasing the hell out of me with the Lisa content and forcing a boyfriend on her. I'm hoping MC can get with her eventually, I mean she is not a blood relative, she's adopted. And give us a way to get rid of the asshole bf.

Reactions: MAD6999

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
He has never said that. Not even once, not anywhere. :FacePalm:

What he has said, numerous times on record, is that the sex content with Lisa will occur in the SECOND INSTALLMENT OF THE TRILOGY. He's said it so many damned times that I am more than a little amazed at how many people in this thread are still confused on the subject.
I didn't know about this. That is really disappointing. It's been what, six years, and part 1 still isn't finished? Who knows when he'll even get started on a part 2, let alone advance her content?

This dev enjoys messing with his audience.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Hitotih

May 10, 2020
Is there any cheat code or any changes with 0x52 for open route " COUPLE ON THE PARK "?
I am Tired to relax on the bench for nothing

How and when to change the choice ?

How & When.jpg

vonbek

Apr 23, 2020
tried a few of the listed methods in the thread

is there a **working** method to enable the dev console properly post renpy 8.1?

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
How do you complete Nina's Hidden requests 3-8? I don't get any get any blue options for Nina. Also how do you advance Nina's Friendship's with Benefits past level 1? I maxed out the relationship and corruption.

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
When Michelle's sister and brother-in-law visit, what loyalty choice do you give him so he agrees to help Michelle?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes