Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
for new people , who has no be around since 2017 or on my case 2020 .... when i played the game the first time was fine so so , liked the daugh and so, then 3 years blue balls. Such a &%$#

then as time went on, come to realize this troll developer teasing and teasing with the Daughter plot and so yeah yeah that door key hole is AMAZING NO ? bunch of &%/$ scenes wit a door so amazing , DONT GET ME started on the kitchen break fast and follow scenes , a bunch of fill up.

Which by itself should no be so BAAAAD if only junk developer stopped going around on circles with LISA ,

see the 30 Hookers who have spawned all around? many have sex scenes and so so , even as grey can be , at least they have less time on game AND more plot/relationship development or whatever you want to call it.

come forward those knights who want to defend a 6 years game , say whatever u want , the before mentioned FACTs will no change .

see u when Lisa get sex scene

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
for new people , who has no be around since 2017 or on my case 2020 .... when i played the game the first time was fine so so , liked the daugh and so, then 3 years blue balls. Such a &%$#

then as time went on, come to realize this troll developer teasing and teasing with the Daughter plot and so yeah yeah that door key hole is AMAZING NO ? bunch of &%/$ scenes wit a door so amazing , DONT GET ME started on the kitchen break fast and follow scenes , a bunch of fill up.

Which by itself should no be so BAAAAD if only junk developer stopped going around on circles with LISA ,

see the 30 Hookers who have spawned all around? many have sex scenes and so so , even as grey can be , at least they have less time on game AND more plot/relationship development or whatever you want to call it.

come forward those knights who want to defend a 6 years game , say whatever u want , the before mentioned FACTs will no change .

see u when Lisa get sex scene
A few pages back someone reported that the developer said there will never be any sex content between Lisa and the main character. So this is goodbye then.

• Wow
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
A few pages back someone reported that the developer said there will never be any sex content between Lisa and the main character. So this is goodbye then.
He has never said that. Not even once, not anywhere. :FacePalm:

What he has said, numerous times on record, is that the sex content with Lisa will occur in the SECOND INSTALLMENT OF THE TRILOGY. He's said it so many damned times that I am more than a little amazed at how many people in this thread are still confused on the subject.

• Sad

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
Even though many people hope that something will happen to Lisa at some point, it wouldn't happen, they only let us dream about it, only when it says Incest at the top of the main page, then we can hope, but I think he's just letting us believe that so that we can carry on playing well

• Sad

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
I do follow this game but this update is a little underwhelming, as I can seem to do is peep on daughter, no more neighbour content.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020

What he has said, numerous times on record, is that the sex content with Lisa will occur in the SECOND INSTALLMENT OF THE TRILOGY. He's said it so many damned times that I am more than a little amazed at how many people in this thread are still confused on the subject.
I don't follow the game's development that closely so I only know what was written in the last few pages of the thread.

For my sanity I'm not going to read through 185 pages of people asking for saves, Android and for heroes.

• Yay, new update!

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023

Trilogy, this piece of /&%$# going to be a trilogy ? talk about delusional developers this one gets the crown ...

what 6 years more for that ? yeah yeah, hope he get a lighting strike on his bonny %$& , and awakes

kiriloss

Nov 11, 2017
Personnally, I don't really care about sex with Lisa, and by that I mean an actual vaginal/anal penetration. But I DO care very much about her and the wife. The wife's content is being developped at an acceptable rate for those who don't want to share her, and at a fantastic rate for ntr lovers (not me, for sure !). But those two are the only reasons I'm not bashing the developper down, because I love their models and characters. Plus, the dev' is resisting about pubic hair against raging waves of barbie lovers, who only live for the clean shaved underage looks (about pubic hair, I mean). And for those reasons, I thank you, Xagrim !!!

But I was used to try almost all releases since the first ones, and somewhere around the 0.65 or 0.67 he lost me. I mean, I'm still a fan of this game, but also exhausted from all the wait around Lisa. I played only 3 releases since then. No sex, fine. But at least give us something, teasing, more massage, bath, picnic in the park maybe, more pool or kitchen teasing and touching, tv watching, even at the bar I would accept. There are so many things you could add without proposing any actual sex scene !!!

Xagrim, if you do at least one or two of these on each update, not only you won't lose your actual fanbase, but I'm fairly certain you'll increase it drastically ! Because at this rate you are losing some of your longest supporters, and I'm afraid of this game's future. And honestly, what you created with The Promise deserved rewards and recognition, for you and the game. And for sure it deserves more supporters (when I see crappy games with huge amounts of supporters I'm always sad for you and a few others).

I hope you'll do that without waiting the second chapter. Many previous comments nailed it : it's been 6 years since the first release, and instead of adding dozens of other characters that none of us, almost, really care about, don't forget what keeps us with you : it's a family business.

With love

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes