Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
LETS SEEE SOME TRUES about this * game *

- first this game if can be called a game has been AROUND SINCE 2017 to now 2024? 7 YEARS NO ? seven years, empires had gone down on even less time than that.

- Developer even laugh/joke about on this on sups fans since long time ago saying he will NO want to progress Lisa route too much OR AT ANYTHING at all and if people around here try to denied that, be my guest.

- Adds a bunch of side character that leave much to wish for , and add little to nothing to the main original plot, but whatever at this point/time it no even matter, WHAT is to be said about is that those side chars have even 2 or 3 more content that the original 2.

- His updates are awful? i can say awful no? is my opinion no? or is a bad word too for the birds? Cause developer descriptions of his updates are even more LARGER THAN the updates on itself , and is a riddle ? is a poem ? don't know go ask him.

LAST TIME that tried playing this *NO GAME* was like a year ago ? and i see now it have no changed anything at all. so be my guest. THERE ARE other better games out there. and this one developer thinks he can made a game on 10 years? THAT IS MY OPINION ON A FREE spech country.

Last edited:

DantexxDNC

Nov 6, 2018
I dont even remember if there are animals in this game, but even so, bestiality in this game is still more possible and more likely to happen than sex with Lisa. Don't lose hope
LMAO that's what I figured! Like come onnnnnn with the lisa content. Everyone is doing bestiality and we cant even get a lisa

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePromise-0.93
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
One question...! When will they give us the option to buy a new house or move to a different neighborhood?

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Should just make a patch and make her your daughter
Would fix the no sex thing with your steph daughter
Because at this rate it's stupid
Seems the lack of sex scenes is because she isn't your flesh and blood

:FacePalm:

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
At this pace we will have the option in two or three years, considering the current rate of updates and the fact that Part 2 of 3 has to be developed yet (the move to a new house isn't planned for Part 1 iirc)
So, in 2 or 3 years, I'll come back to play this if the game still exists. It's quite likely that even after all that time, the game won't have progressed an inch.

• Angry
Reactions: reb95 and Ru1n

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
what day and time do I need to meet lin at the park? I've had the first bar date after saving her in the parking lot. And is it actually possible to recieve a job promotion?

Last edited:

jed999

May 26, 2021
I played this early on and enjoyed it, trying to play it now was about as enjoyable as going to the dentist for a root canal.
The grind is horrific, the dev put safeguards in so you cannot cheat without jumping through flaming hoops.
I could never get the console to run. It's almost like the Dev is trying to punish the player.
It's a hard no for me without a cheat mod or detailed walk through

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
HELP .... NINA .. How do i trigger the second meet up at the Park ..Or what triggers her to show me her house ?
Can someone HELP !.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes