Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
What happens in the bar ? The only option i ever get is to buy drinks , what else is there if you need a lot of novo's how many do you need ??
You must get drink a lot to trigger the right scene at the right day. (go often and drink at least minimum 2 whiskey or 3 beer.
After you do it some times and trigger all scenes you get the important information from Dave whats going on. (Didn't want to spoil yet)

Reactions: Small tits are best

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
You must get drink a lot to trigger the right scene at the right day. (go often and drink at least minimum 2 whiskey or 3 beer.
After you do it some times and trigger all scenes you get the important information from Dave whats going on. (Didn't want to spoil yet)
Ok thank you :)

Reactions: Xagrim

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You must have to drink a shit ton till the person's pickled or something as I have been drinking whiskeys and beer for a long ass fucking time and finally just said fuck it and edited it to unlock it. Marble or whatever it's name is will never see the light of day as I want nothing to do with her and also because I blotted her out of every picture that she was in.

Vanessa using Penny's name in the pose event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/D3park.rpy", line 277, in script
scene black
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
_window_hide()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'movies/JoggMelanie2.webm'.

I made a copy of JoggMelanie1.webm and renamed it JoggMelanie2.webm to get past it but while I was watching the movie and reading the lines I came to the conclusion that it was in fact suppose to be named JoggMelanie1.webm and not JoggMelanie2.webm so I went into the script and changed JoggMelanie2.webm to JoggMelanie1.webm and saved.

Sina's name being used instead of MC's name.

I edited her to her original age in my game.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
You must have to drink a shit ton
After some days and when then you see the girls, then you must getting drunk.(2 w or 3 beer)

Vanessa using Penny's name in the pose event.
Thanks, fixed for the next version.

While running game code:
File "game/D3park.rpy", line 277, in script
scene black
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
_window_hide()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'movies/JoggMelanie2.webm'.

I made a copy of JoggMelanie1.webm and renamed it JoggMelanie2.webm to get past it but while I was watching the movie and reading the lines I came to the conclusion that it was in fact suppose to be named JoggMelanie1.webm and not JoggMelanie2.webm so I went into the script and changed JoggMelanie2.webm to JoggMelanie1.webm and saved.
Thanks, fixed for the next version. The filename was wrong, you can find it under JoggingMelanie2.webm

Sina's name being used instead of MC's name.
Thanks, fixed for the next version.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Xagrim

Leave bar at 23:00 hours and go home can't sleep can only take naps reads books laze watch tv look through key holes eat a snack do things in the bathroom everything advances the time but you can never sleep so must roll back and keep drinking till closing time to prevent this bug. This happens on every day that I tested it on.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
@Xagrim

Leave bar at 23:00 hours and go home can't sleep can only take naps reads books laze watch tv look through key holes eat a snack do things in the bathroom everything advances the time but you can never sleep so must roll back and keep drinking till closing time to prevent this bug. This happens on every day that I tested it on.

Thanks fixed for the next version. A quickfix should be to click on the clock.

N128CD

Mar 23, 2019
I am having a problem I have the wife maxed out on relationship and corruption, but when she goes into the bath at like 19:00.
I try to go in and the game crashes to the main menu.
I have tried reextracting the game to the directory but it didnt fix it.

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
I am having a problem I have the wife maxed out on relationship and corruption, but when she goes into the bath at like 19:00.
it will be in the next fix he has seen this prob before

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
did you fall back in love again?
Best regards
Your Xagrim

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Hi, thanks for reporting. Is this the same bug?:

When yes, pls see the post below. When not, you can send me a save and i have a look at this.

it will be in the next fix he has seen this prob before

bsg9000

Apr 5, 2019
Do you want to know when crashes occur?
Tuesday 1600 at pool after meeting Nina at cabin, select "Sitting at the pool", crashes after next screen.

bsg9000

Apr 5, 2019
Is there any kind of guide? How much REA do I have to save up? Is something supposed to be happening while at work? Why so seldom- should I be soing something to make things at work happen, or just slog through iteration after iteration after iteration? Is there any penalty/consequence for keyhole or cabin hole peeking?

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Do you want to know when crashes occur?
Tuesday 1600 at pool after meeting Nina at cabin, select "Sitting at the pool", crashes after next screen.
Thanks for reporting. Have you install the Hotfix from the first site?
Have you perhaps a savegame?

Is there any kind of guide? How much REA do I have to save up? Is something supposed to be happening while at work? Why so seldom- should I be soing something to make things at work happen, or just slog through iteration after iteration after iteration? Is there any penalty/consequence for keyhole or cabin hole peeking?
Only the SPBeta in the Main Menu. In the moment you need not more then 1.000 REA. For the main events at farm or landfill it is only necessary to go work. But with different descisions it gives different outcomes. (The SPBeta can help a little bit.)
No not in the moment.

bsg9000

Apr 5, 2019
What do you mean by "a lot"? It has been many, many, many times.

bsg9000

Apr 5, 2019
Thanks for reporting. Have you install the Hotfix from the first site?
Have you perhaps a savegame?

Only the SPBeta in the Main Menu. In the moment you need not more then 1.000 REA. For the main events at farm or landfill it is only necessary to go work. But with different descisions it gives different outcomes. (The SPBeta can help a little bit.)
No not in the moment.
Thanks for the reply! Do you mean a file like "1-6-LT1.save" ? I do not know if I have installed a patch.

bsg9000

Apr 5, 2019
What do you mean "I would pick it"? What do I need with one of my save files? Are you saying that I may be able to determine the version I have by looking at the save file? "About" says I have version 0.30b

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@bsg9000

YOU reported a bug to Xagrim they were asking you if you had a save game which means save file they can take that save file and look and see what your problem is in your game. This is why I stated latest save file the last one that you made as that would contain said bug. If you don't have a save file with the bug in it then save so you have one. Then upload whichever one that is your newest save here using the attach files below the post box and Xagrim will take a look at it and try to see if they can see what caused the bug that you reported to happen in your game.

Reactions: Xagrim and bsg9000

bsg9000

Apr 5, 2019
@bsg9000

YOU reported a bug to Xagrim they were asking you if you had a save game which means save file they can take that save file and look and see what your problem is in your game. This is why I stated latest save file the last one that you made as that would contain said bug. If you don't have a save file with the bug in it then save so you have one. Then upload whichever one that is your newest save here using the attach files below the post box and Xagrim will take a look at it and try to see if they can see what caused the bug that you reported to happen in your game.
Thanks for the explanation! When I experience a crash, should I take the last autosave file as the upload?

bsg9000

Apr 5, 2019
Got crash when selecting Marble the 2nd time, as follows:

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/eventbar.rpy", line 768, in <module>
NameError: name 'NiceVMarble' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "eventbar.rpyc", line 760, in script
  File "C:\torr\completed\ThePromise-0.30b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\torr\completed\ThePromise-0.30b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 885, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "C:\torr\completed\ThePromise-0.30b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\torr\completed\ThePromise-0.30b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/eventbar.rpy", line 768, in <module>
NameError: name 'NiceVMarble' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Promise 0.30b
Fri Apr 05 22:56:26 2019

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes