Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
yeah the next Softcore Update :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The game is a Joke or?

X Hours to play, and only sex with Michelle... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

In the Bar only Vanessa and end is Massage 1 ??? is not your serious or?

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I wake up in the morning and I go to work at the farm. Nothing interesting happens.
Funny that is exactly like this game. I start the game, grind for ever, and nothing happens.
I hate these grind/repeat games. Just make a story with choices!

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I played this game 6 months ago, and then again today. Here is my analysis of the game.

As a concept, in theory, this is a good game. It's a somewhat original story with some interesting possibilities.

On the other hand, in practice, it does not meet it's potential.

The grind is terrible. There is no "sleep until tomorrow" option.

Lets say your goal is simply to "make money fast" for the time being. You start a new day at 7:00. The only hours you can start work are between 8, and 10. So you MUST waste 1 to 3 hours in the morning of the day. So you walk to the kitchen and help the wife prepare breakfast and don't look at her butt or she will get mad. Then you don't bother eating the breakfast with them that you just prepared you leave the house. Go to farm over in district 3 (or dump) and do your work. You get off at 16:00 and you just earned money and you want to go to bed... RIGHT NOW or work a double but you can't work a double you can only work once in a day. So you go back to district 1 at the house. go to living room 16:00 read book, 17:00 read book, 18:00, read book, 19:00 read book, 20:00 now someone else in the living room the wife. So you help her clean. 21:00 read book, 22:00 read book, 23:00 read book. 00:00 read book and fall asleep... Then you must watch a random dream sequence.

That is NINE unwanted actions to get to the ONE wanted work action. And All those books you read, well maybe you are getting smarter right? Maybe that intelligence will boost your stats in some way to be able to do something better? NOPE there is no sort of intelligence stat. There is only a "fitness" and "coolness" stat that cap at 10 and 1. After you jogged 10 times your fitness and coolness both are max. There are other things you could do in this time like brush your teeth, or take a bath or freshen up but they also do not improve stats and you can months no shower and you don't start to stink or anything.

To solve this the creator could put a "Sleep until tomorrow" on the bed. Doesn't matter what time you sit on that bed you wake up the next day at 7:00! or possibly make it possible to edit what time you wake up at. Maybe I want to wake up at 8:00 to go straight to work, and skip preparing food I won't eat for a wife that hates me!

Also the wife is a very unlikeable character. Appearance wise the artist overdid it on the wrinkles. I mean she has the body of a 25-year-old but the wrinkles of an 80-year-old. It just looks... off! And personality wise she is a real cunt. But the wife is the main sex object of the game. They overdid the wrinkles and made her look unrealistically unattractive while also attractive at the same time. She looks like a 25-year-old with the wrinkles of an 80-year-old not a 40 or 50-year-old or whatever age she is. It's looks unnatural is all I'm saying. If you look at a game like "Where the heart is" or "Sisterly Lust" It's done properly there. In this game it gives a very klingon vibe, and love star trek, but I don't wanna fuck a klingon bitch!

The daughter who is more appealing in every way... Well, she caps out slowly as well at levels 2 love and 2 corruption. You can't even grab her ass or anything either. She starts to dress slightly more skimpy like her underwear hanging out.

Also, Nina's level is a real bitch to raise. Pretty much only see her in the movies place randomly so gotta keep going movie movie movie time and time again. you can go days without seeing her.

Also, not a whole lot of options with the ladies. None of the women have a house you can go over to visit. And a lot of times they are just randomly at places.

Also, you can only have one job at a time and need to switch jobs to get to certain women.

It's a game that is good in theory, but bad in execution.

Great assessment! That is 100% correct.
The game costs a lot of time and there is no reward for the player.
As you say, only the ugly wife. The game only causes frustration.
No action is done, all only half. The storys at work, just disturb and annoy totally. Because they lead to nothing. Too many places in the game, where nothing works with the girls. Delete the wife from the game, the game can play any child. Even now with the bar, a complete disappointment. First you have to earn a lot of money to come to the girls. This costs a lot of time to play. And even then there is no full sex. The developer acts as if the girls are all his girlfriends. It does not make sense to play this game ...

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
@Xagrim when going swimming with Lisa on a Sunday afternoon it says there are 2 options left but you can endlessly select something. The only way to leave the area is by selecting to do so.

Reactions: Xagrim

lisp

Dec 10, 2017
Hey does this game have an android port it's just everytime I've gone to download this I never see it?

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Hey does this game have an android port it's just everytime I gone to download this I never see it?
for what? Play this on Windows. After that, you certainly do not want to have it on android.
The game forces you to engage with your wife. she is a dragon and she is ugly. You'd rather kill them than help her. :cool:

The game is also no fun, only disappointments. Many pretty girls, but nothing works.
If you just want to make money, you will be stopped by annoying storys. And just keep clicking annoyed. (n)

When you finally have the money for the bar. And come to the girls. There are only a few breasts to see. And you only get footjob. :cry:(n)

do you really want to play this garbage on android?
Then you have to hate yourself very much ...

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
@Xagrim when going swimming with Lisa on a Sunday afternoon it says there are 2 options left but you can endlessly select something. The only way to leave the area is by selecting to do so.
Thanks for reporting, its fixed in the next version.
Hey does this game have an android port it's just everytime I've gone to download this I never see it?
No not yet, it gives a guy in this Forum who did make ports, but i don't know exactly.
------------------------

After the Patrons vote i have updated the a Little bit.

Now you have the last chance to .

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Way too grindy! And lose all the locations for something more streamlined. And also, dear stars above make a Walkthrough, or include tips and hints like a schedule ala Personal Trainer.

Reactions: chiguy100
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes