clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
Just a heads up I tried downloading the windows mega file twice and received corruption errors each time I tried to extract. NOPY was fine though.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
almost two years..fairly regular updates..only 28 patrons..we cannot complain...in the beginning the grind is insane..but once you hit a certain point..it eases off and you can experience varied content faster and easier...so how a bout a thanks to Xagrim for keeping going and not giving up like so many..

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
THE GOOD (in my humble opinion)

I actually like the look of the wife. I'm not saying she's attractive (she isn't) but I always appreciate a dev willing to take risks. Even the daughter has the type of face that many wouldn't look at twice. That's cool. I also like playing an actual grown man with real disappointments that aren't completely over the top. Well, I guess the experimental treatment is a little OTT, but not much. It's charming, for lack of a better word.

THE BAD

Apparently some other people have found something I'm lacking. I'm really hoping it isn't RNG (in Superpowered, I played for a record [at the time] 1yr 6mos in game before I realized a popular character existed due to bad luck with RNG). And what's with the charm thing? Skimming through comments, some people figured out how to use it. Where does Nina come in? I've seen her drive by on a tractor once, and then never appear again over two weeks of in game time. RNG? That's...ungreat.

I see ThunderRob mentioned an insane grind. But I've been cheating my ass off, exploring the content of each tier of Relationship/Corruption and then bumping the stats to the next level when things start to repeat. Maybe that disrupted something? But if so, charming or no, I'll regretfully move on. I simply cannot grind for hours in games of this type.

This needs a walkthrough or something. Any advice out there?

Edit: Hah! After this comment, I went back to playing and...was approached by the woman I think is Nina at work. Just a brief dialogue but still. I guess it must really be RNG, which is kinda uncool. Would still be great if someone could give me some advice about the cinema chick, anyone else I might be missing and whatnot.

Last edited:

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
So many errors and you gotta be kidding to make the user start all over again and do that grind...unreal!

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Why devs think that people prefer to play a game for 15 boring hours repeating the same tasks again and again in order of raising one point in a stat or getting a few more bucks, instead of playing 1/2 interesting hour without the grind? Why devs think that people want literally waste hours and hours of their time?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
#DD0 Nina works at the cinema. The woman at the farm is someone else. See the banner on his Patreon Page. It had me confused as well.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Its an alright game but good lord you spend haft of your time taking a fucking bath/grinding an not having a clue what your next goal is. The grind does get old.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I think by pressing shift O or shift D at the same time. However some developers take that option out ingame.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
This game is so fucking boring.

Remove the fucking grind, there is no need for it, make every relationship 5 points period and make the corruption levels 1 point each. There is no reason to make this game such a long boring fucking slog. This is especially true because you keep fucking changing past events unstabalizing people's save forcing them start the grind over again. There is no need.

Nothing is added to the game to do this long drawn out boring slog.

I gave up because the time invested vs the payoff is terrible. I don't want to spend hours doing the same boring scenes over and over again. And the time management of the game sucks who takes a fucking hour to use an ATM? or 2 hours to take a bath WTF? This again this compounds the grind and makes this game suck beyond belief.

The MC should do himself and us all a favour and shoot himself in the head to put us all out of our collective miseries.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
First of all, thank you so much for this game. You've clearly put a lot of effort into creating a game world, and a framework onto which to hang your final vision. I enjoy interacting with the two main characters and whilst some complain about the grind, I actually find it fine for this stage of the game. People forget the levelling has to work for the final vision and devs can't spend hours each release re-balancing everything for each and every time. If things are out of whack from the final game, then sure otherwise it's a WIP.

Now I do have one complaint/criticism. You've reworked a lot of the content a few times, and I like what I am seeing but I feel we could really do with a consolidation update that would bring certain things in to line with each other. The main example being the breakfast where the two girls remain in the level 2 states despite there being, I think, about 4/5 in the current build? It also happens with some of the 'helping out' actions mainly with washing up I think. The daughter is wearing one outfit as you enter, then after the choice it flips to another outfit. I feel a bit of time bringing these into line before pushing too much on for more content might be a worthwhile activity. Then again, I'm not a backer so take that idea for what it's worth ;)

Anyway, as I said love your work and will keep an eye on further updates. :)

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
almost two years..fairly regular updates..only 28 patrons..we cannot complain...in the beginning the grind is insane..but once you hit a certain point..it eases off and you can experience varied content faster and easier...so how a bout a thanks to Xagrim for keeping going and not giving up like so many..
Thanks. The game will never be abondoned.

THE GOOD (in my humble opinion)

I actually like the look of the wife. I'm not saying she's attractive (she isn't) but I always appreciate a dev willing to take risks. Even the daughter has the type of face that many wouldn't look at twice. That's cool. I also like playing an actual grown man with real disappointments that aren't completely over the top. Well, I guess the experimental treatment is a little OTT, but not much. It's charming, for lack of a better word.

THE BAD

Apparently some other people have found something I'm lacking. I'm really hoping it isn't RNG (in Superpowered, I played for a record [at the time] 1yr 6mos in game before I realized a popular character existed due to bad luck with RNG). And what's with the charm thing? Skimming through comments, some people figured out how to use it. Where does Nina come in? I've seen her drive by on a tractor once, and then never appear again over two weeks of in game time. RNG? That's...ungreat.

I see ThunderRob mentioned an insane grind. But I've been cheating my ass off, exploring the content of each tier of Relationship/Corruption and then bumping the stats to the next level when things start to repeat. Maybe that disrupted something? But if so, charming or no, I'll regretfully move on. I simply cannot grind for hours in games of this type.

This needs a walkthrough or something. Any advice out there?

Edit: Hah! After this comment, I went back to playing and...was approached by the woman I think is Nina at work. Just a brief dialogue but still. I guess it must really be RNG, which is kinda uncool. Would still be great if someone could give me some advice about the cinema chick, anyone else I might be missing and whatnot.
Thanks. They are not really RNG, most of them stay on fix times at the places. Or after some workdays it will be triggerd. In the next 2-3 updates i work on the new stats and hintsystem. Perhaps it makes something clearer. Charm will overworked in 0.47.

First of all, thank you so much for this game. You've clearly put a lot of effort into creating a game world, and a framework onto which to hang your final vision. I enjoy interacting with the two main characters and whilst some complain about the grind, I actually find it fine for this stage of the game. People forget the levelling has to work for the final vision and devs can't spend hours each release re-balancing everything for each and every time. If things are out of whack from the final game, then sure otherwise it's a WIP.

Now I do have one complaint/criticism. You've reworked a lot of the content a few times, and I like what I am seeing but I feel we could really do with a consolidation update that would bring certain things in to line with each other. The main example being the breakfast where the two girls remain in the level 2 states despite there being, I think, about 4/5 in the current build? It also happens with some of the 'helping out' actions mainly with washing up I think. The daughter is wearing one outfit as you enter, then after the choice it flips to another outfit. I feel a bit of time bringing these into line before pushing too much on for more content might be a worthwhile activity. Then again, I'm not a backer so take that idea for what it's worth ;)

Anyway, as I said love your work and will keep an eye on further updates. :)
Thanks. :) Yes i worked on that for the 0.48.

Mar 31, 2019
Hi, is it possible to have some help to grind faster ?
And I don't know how to activate cheat mod.

Thanks for all your work. Very interesting game. Even if, I think it's way too long to grind.

EDIT : I don't understand why I lost 30 points of relationship in one night. It happens two times, and I need to grind again. Why ? What is the point of this lost ? I think is useless and so much frustrating...

Last edited:
Reactions: Xagrim

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018

Thanks for all your work. Very interesting game. Even if, I think it's way too long to grind.

EDIT : I don't understand why I lost 30 points of relationship in one night. It happens two times, and I need to grind again. Why ? What is the point of this lost ? I think is useless and so much frustrating...
That happened to me, I think it might be when you go to bed with your wife with low hygiene. Which kind of makes sense.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017

Thank you. :)

That happened to me, I think it might be when you go to bed with your wife with low hygiene. Which kind of makes sense.
No, this one is not in the game in the moment. ;)

It happens if you stood up your wife for the Bar meeting. After she has talked to you in the morning that she want go to Bar with you, you have to meet, otherwise she gets very upset. ;)
But you get about this a message before you go to bed with a notice. If you reach R3 again you get a message about a second chance. Because it is only a textmessage it can be difficult to see, in the next update it will be much clearer.

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes