baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure. but it seems to be about adding hundreds of girls.
more he adds, slower it gets for each one to progress.

right now its too late. it seems this is what he want to do.
for me its like 1 play a year when theres enough content for Lisa.
so, its really slow burn. I skip everyone else. nobody is interesting.

I really want to see more Bar events with Lisa.

Reactions: elmariachi

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
The game is good, but it's going nowhere, for example, the Jack story at the pool (when things start to get interesting, the story end).

Reactions: clowns234

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
I can only speak for myself, but I actually like the direction of the game, not really into all the wife sharing stuff, makes it too similar to other games, if I wanted to play a game with loads of sharing, id play that instead of this. Keep doing what you're doing Dev! Can't please everyone.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I can only speak for myself, but I actually like the direction of the game, not really into all the wife sharing stuff, makes it too similar to other games, if I wanted to play a game with loads of sharing, id play that instead of this. Keep doing what you're doing Dev! Can't please everyone.
One of these days, I will play this again. Just not today.

:)
I'm at the opposite end. I have no interest in a douche-bag MC getting all the girls.
I'll play this game again if / when the wife gets some action. Until then, I will check back on the next update.

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
View attachment 910128

Overview:
You play as a man aged forty who has given his family a lot of promises. And now it’s time to follow up on them. You must work hard and make many decisions for your life. And those will have influence on others, as well.
The game is created with Ren‘Py and features 3D renders and animations made in DAZ Studio 3D. The game has an individual main story (The Promise) and a global main story. (But you don’t have to follow it, if you don’t like it). There are many side stories and smaller events, based on your decisions. It is possible that you close a route or get a different outcome.
There are some hidden stats for triggering certain situations and stats showing per example the corruption of your wife. You will have to raise corruption and the relationships with your family to get certain events and more.
The game will have different endings for each character. Many things will be influenced by what you do. Many things are possible. You can have an affair, cheat, or live in absolute love with your wife. You can make her more open for other things and more. But be careful with your decisions - it is possible that the situation gets out of control. The game will be a combination of grinding and on time and choices depending situations.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-25
Release Date: 2022-02-01
Developer/Publisher: Xagrim's Gameforge - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.73
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Additional info:

Changelog:

Android problems:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -
Others: Compressed*

Extra: Playthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 910135 View attachment 910136 View attachment 910134 View attachment 910130 View attachment 910137 View attachment 910138 View attachment 910139 View attachment 910141 View attachment 910142 View attachment 910143 View attachment 910140 View attachment 910131 View attachment 910132
View attachment 910128

Overview:
You play as a man aged forty who has given his family a lot of promises. And now it’s time to follow up on them. You must work hard and make many decisions for your life. And those will have influence on others, as well.
The game is created with Ren‘Py and features 3D renders and animations made in DAZ Studio 3D. The game has an individual main story (The Promise) and a global main story. (But you don’t have to follow it, if you don’t like it). There are many side stories and smaller events, based on your decisions. It is possible that you close a route or get a different outcome.
There are some hidden stats for triggering certain situations and stats showing per example the corruption of your wife. You will have to raise corruption and the relationships with your family to get certain events and more.
The game will have different endings for each character. Many things will be influenced by what you do. Many things are possible. You can have an affair, cheat, or live in absolute love with your wife. You can make her more open for other things and more. But be careful with your decisions - it is possible that the situation gets out of control. The game will be a combination of grinding and on time and choices depending situations.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-25
Release Date: 2022-02-01
Developer/Publisher: Xagrim's Gameforge - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.73
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Additional info:

Changelog:

Android problems:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -
Others: Compressed*

Extra: Playthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 910135 View attachment 910136 View attachment 910134 View attachment 910130 View attachment 910137 View attachment 910138 View attachment 910139 View attachment 910141 View attachment 910142 View attachment 910143 View attachment 910140 View attachment 910131 View attachment 910132 View attachment 910133
Is there a walk thru mod . the play throug here has not changed in years . every time i play after an update i never see the content stated in the change log

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
Hi guys,

thanks for Response.

Not actually no.

Yes i thought it is variety. I see in most of the games young boys in familys or young slutty girls. Hope my idea is good enough. ;)

Hope you enjoy it.

Or Money i think. :p

Not in the Moment sorry.

Best regards.

Xagrim
does the promise have a walk thru mod yet the play thru has not changed in years and every update i never get to see the content stated in the change log is there any wife sharing in future updates been looking forward to it if not in the cards please let us know

Reactions: Trash_Panda

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
does the promise have a walk thru mod yet the play thru has not changed in years and every update i never get to see the content stated in the change log is there any wife sharing in future updates been looking forward to it if not in the cards please let us know
I came here looking for the same thing. I've read the walkthrough and description and since we can corrupt the wife, can we also share her too?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: koy242

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Promise [v0.73] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.70 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.66 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.00 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
I have not played this game since like the 3rd update (more than a year ago) but I remeber it started out as an incest game because the mc had lustful thoughts about the daughter but now I notice that the incest tag has long since been removed. Anyone else recall that?

delta67

May 11, 2018
I have not played this game since like the 3rd update (more than a year ago) but I remeber it started out as an incest game because the mc had lustful thoughts about the daughter but now I notice that the incest tag has long since been removed. Anyone else recall that?
I'll can't recall that, but its no incest, because the daughter was adopted!

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
Has Xagrim ever added body hair to the wife? I played this game last year and there were a few guys who discussed how the wife was supposed to be "super hairy" and how there's dialogue for it in game, yet the wife only had a slightly larger bush than the other fuckable characters. Is this still the case?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Any hero to do a Lisa guide please!:love:. it gets very confusing :cry:
In total:
First restore your relationship with her so you can do the red actions in options. To restore this you can either buy her the book about sculptures or the one about art. Helping her with the dishes is an option too but for that you need to skip work I think. Keep trying the Red options and mc will let you know when it's possible.

Then tickle her or give her ass a slap every morning when you wife is at work. Invite her to go jogging during the week and go to the pool on Sunday to invite her again. Be as physical as you can. Check her keyhole after you wake up.

Watch the cutscene and see her feelings in stats change.

At some point during swimming she'll want to change next to your booth. Check her out through the hole in the wall. When mc wonders to tell her about that do so. Now Lisa knows she might be watched. Keep watching her when going swimming. Beat her at the Canon Ball contest so you can take her in your arms and throw her into the pool. Beat her twice and use both carrying options.

When she notices you have been checking her out accept the deal she offers or it will all end. You cannot touch her. Then naked massages and sharing showers and I think it is up to that part currently.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes