Reddypink

Oct 4, 2021
Honestly , when I play first this game not interested for me and I uninstall the game after a month accidently I play again that time I love the game , it was really great , and also I eagerly waiting for the next update ,

Thankyou dear devloper for the great experience.

• Angry
Reactions: Oberlix

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Promise [v0.981] [Xagrim's Gameforge]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Gotta ask, its been about 2 years maybe longer since i gave this a shot. Has he banged the daughter yet? :cool: It should have happened during first release but hey i don't judge :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: edcl58

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
I really like this game. I think the sandbox mechanics in "The Promise" are probably the best out of any AVN. The grind for money and 'affection' feels purposeful and not like an attempt to make the game seem longer than it is. The build-up for corrupting female characters is excellent; slow enough to build anticipation, but enough content to still be hot.

That being said....

The fact that (as of the last update i played, 0.95) the wife and daughter STILL have not had sex - well, for the wife, i mean 'hasn't had sex except with her husband' - has destroyed almost all of my desire to see what happens in the story. You could say that every update that approaches "v1.00" without any payoff kills my interest. You could say that I'm '98.1% done' with this. At this point, it's making the story and characters (up to now really great writing) seem stupid and unrealistic. After all, the wife has, what...
- the bartender
- the dancing guy at the bar
- dancing guy's dad
- Jack, at the pool
- Lisa's bf
- the old lady's husband
- her boss at work
- the black guy at the park
- the millionaire at the park
- the doctor in the capital
- the brother-in-law
... Am I missing anyone? Look at that list! It's LONG! And after what feels like years (in-game and IRL), the wife is still faithful to the husband? So.... what's the point of corrupting her if she has an apparently ironclad fucking fidelity to her marriage?

I really hate criticizing VNs that I enjoy. I want to come here and talk about how awesome I thought it was. I want to give kudos to the dev. But damn.... it feels like what's the point of even seeing what's new at this point....

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
I really like this game. I think the sandbox mechanics in "The Promise" are probably the best out of any AVN. The grind for money and 'affection' feels purposeful and not like an attempt to make the game seem longer than it is. The build-up for corrupting female characters is excellent; slow enough to build anticipation, but enough content to still be hot.

That being said....

The fact that (as of the last update i played, 0.95) the wife and daughter STILL have not had sex - well, for the wife, i mean 'hasn't had sex except with her husband' - has destroyed almost all of my desire to see what happens in the story. You could say that every update that approaches "v1.00" without any payoff kills my interest. You could say that I'm '98.1% done' with this. At this point, it's making the story and characters (up to now really great writing) seem stupid and unrealistic. After all, the wife has, what...
- the bartender
- the dancing guy at the bar
- dancing guy's dad
- Jack, at the pool
- Lisa's bf
- the old lady's husband
- her boss at work
- the black guy at the park
- the millionaire at the park
- the doctor in the capital
- the brother-in-law
... Am I missing anyone? Look at that list! It's LONG! And after what feels like years (in-game and IRL), the wife is still faithful to the husband? So.... what's the point of corrupting her if she has an apparently ironclad fucking fidelity to her marriage?

I really hate criticizing VNs that I enjoy. I want to come here and talk about how awesome I thought it was. I want to give kudos to the dev. But damn.... it feels like what's the point of even seeing what's new at this point....
I think its called slow burn :LOL:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why does the dev refuse to have someone else fuck the wife, it's all just teasing, Mr Finance was the closest it got, but the dev found some bullshit excuse to not go through with it.

And after all the buildup with the daughter, he gives her a boyfriend who is the only one to have sex with her.

It's like the dev is denying us everything we want and he builds up to on purpose, just to spite everyone.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes