RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's all about futa + female content and it's a wonderfull one, but i guess it's not for you.
close-minded people...eugh...(i'm not refering to you Kendra xD and i'm joking btw) ahaha but yes SharkVampire...this game it's all about a Guy(an unlucky one) who finds a job as beta-tester for a company(with a douchebag boss) for a VR-tecnology but he's ended up in a female virtual body and one of his workmates will be transfered in a Futa-body...and after a problem with computers/other stuff, they'll be trying to go back to the real world but meanwhile(time to time) they'll be horny and have sex(in a romantic or dom/sub route: it's up to us and our choices which one)...so it's Female Protagonist with Futa on Female content...it's a good game with a good story and excellent graphic...

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
At first look, the main heroine looks really cute and screenshoots also show good graphic, i like this style. Its pity for me that this game concentrate in this fetish. Also description not very clear at first look, thats why i was a bit confused with this. But thanks for answers, guys i pass it :)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the workmate's original gender is a thicc girl u.u based on original character's genders this game could also be in the Gentle-FemDom kind of game(bc she is still the tough one but with love and vanilla stuff) @SharkVampire i don't know if this change anything but for now there isn't any male on male sex scenes...just "Virtual Futa(in real life Female) on Virtual Female(in real life Male)" u.u (i'm just trying to be more specific as possible)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Guys, can you tell me, this game all about futa content or it have straight content also? Because i want to skip all futa content, and don't want to waste time if its only this futa's here.
A majority of it is futa on female. I've seen very little content without the futa being involved. I honestly wish there were more content involving straight male characters, but it's very little at this point.

Reactions: HenWen

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
I honestly wish there were more content involving straight male characters, but it's very little at this point.
Like there is not enough games with that type of content :sick:(around 90% of this forum) and someone is forcing you to play specifically this game :eek:, that lacks the content you want :eek:...
Or doesn't allow you to play those other 90% of games...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Like there is not enough games with that type of content :sick:(around 90% of this forum) and someone is forcing you to play specifically this game :eek:, that lacks the content you want :eek:...
Or doesn't allow you to play those other 90% of games...
I like this game, specifically, for the artwork and the storyline, as a whole. Trust me, I play all those games you say are out there. They all look the same....same characters with different names....same city...same everything. This game also has less bugs, I assume because the dev spends more time between updates, instead of just throwing something together and putting it out there, again, like 90% of the others. This game is different in a lot of ways. And, just because I say I wish there were more content of a specific type, it doesn't mean I don't like the way it currently is. It's probably in my Top 3 games on here. But, thanks for misreading my comment and making it sound like you wanted it to sound. Kudos for being like 90% of people on the internet. :)

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Wow the first mountain cave (Put it this way because I m not sure if there is another in this game) was a bit more difficult the first time around than I thought it would be. Frustratingly fun.

Alucinante

May 7, 2018
I like this game, specifically, for the artwork and the storyline, as a whole. Trust me, I play all those games you say are out there. They all look the same....same characters with different names....same city...same everything. This game also has less bugs, I assume because the dev spends more time between updates, instead of just throwing something together and putting it out there, again, like 90% of the others. This game is different in a lot of ways. And, just because I say I wish there were more content of a specific type, it doesn't mean I don't like the way it currently is. It's probably in my Top 3 games on here. But, thanks for misreading my comment and making it sound like you wanted it to sound. Kudos for being like 90% of people on the internet. :)
I get what you saying. I have 0 problem with all the futa thing going on but I feel there's a lot of missing potential where the MC could explore its sexuality more, and I don't mean mindless corruption like most games, but a lil bit of fun every now and then? bit of a shame, I really like the writing of this game, had some genuine laughs. Kobold mine bomb puzzle robbed me of all my will to keep playing though. One or two puzzles I can take it, but its the longest sequence/dungeon in the game so far and the most annoying, hope they change it.

Reactions: HenWen and FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I get what you saying. I have 0 problem with all the futa thing going on but I feel there's a lot of missing potential where the MC could explore its sexuality more, and I don't mean mindless corruption like most games, but a lil bit of fun every now and then? bit of a shame, I really like the writing of this game, had some genuine laughs. Kobold mine bomb puzzle robbed me of all my will to keep playing though. One or two puzzles I can take it, but its the longest sequence/dungeon in the game so far and the most annoying, hope they change it.

I didn't even mind all the puzzles. The chicken thing was a bit frustrating cause it took forever to get the timing right lol..but overall, not that bad. I just figured a little playtime with an elf dude, or an optional scene with a horny orc, or even that old wizard guy would be cool to see. Maybe a chance to get drunk in that bar and let the soldiers have their way with her/him....lol...just ideas.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Well he's already had to deal with the whole catching instead of pitching on the dick thing, even if it was on a futa. Also some mild bdsm with the elf, so there is some exploration. But yeah I'd just like more scenes in general for more fun as it were.

I like it they've kept more the male mind in the female body, and hope they keep it that way. The fact he has a real reason for those relationships (one is a companion with a dick but also a woman, the other with the whole dress and elf dom thing) makes them kinda funny, other than just the forced to be on one off scenes (or accept it as it's nothing out of the ordinary). The fact he doesn't do men to me is the fact he does still have his mind with its original preferences. That's always the problem I had with transformation games. Usually so sudden and absolute (become instant dick munchers) I always thought what's the the point. Could have skipped the intro and the whole transform thing and start off as a woman and you'd never know there was a switch.

Yeah, I'm not sure on the whole puzzle thing. Not sure if it's just something he likes doing, or Patreons have asked for it. While I've never had a problem doing them, it's just so different from the rest of the game you wonder why they are in there. Especially the BIG set pieces.

pizmaf

Nov 22, 2018
ive just rescued Keeble and returned to the camp, then i noticed i needed to collect the dress from the stone king (by fighting him i assume), however i cant find the Stone King anywhere i cant even leave the camp ive talked to everyone but nothing is progressing, is there something im missing?

Thayron

May 2, 2017
I need help, my game freezes in stone boss battle. Some one help me? I need finish Dark Pits Quest but in battle boss all freezes.

Reactions: Janice Davis
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes