VN Ren'Py The Psychologist [v2.0] [PhillyGames]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
A hard working and conscientious psychologist like this would help solve so many problems with a few sessions.

It would be so worth trial testing it. :coffee:

Praenuntius

Mar 31, 2020
Carli has a VR cameo in CoBD too. I'm sure that Philly will do something like this for Katie and Victoria from CoBD after that AVN is completed, hopefully Abby and Chandra too.
well... Victoria and Sonja from CoBD had their first appearances in Depraved Awakening. You could say mini cameos if you want :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JesseBelmond

Apr 2, 2022
View attachment 1890253

Overview:
This is a short comic made using a game engine to make the story more compelling.
You play as a male (insert name) who goes to his psychologist and ends up doing the naughty naughty
Thread Updated: 2022-06-25
Release Date: 2021-01-25
Developer: PhillyGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Other games: Depraved Awakening - City of Broken Dreamers - Noir
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1890291 View attachment 1890292 View attachment 1890293 View attachment 1890294 View attachment 1890296 View attachment 1890295 View attachment 1890297
Nonsense.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Some of the more popular girls end up in other places in his stuff one way or another.

Some of us loved Stella in DA and she also appeared in COBD as my fave girl, the massive gun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021
I remember being a bit dissappointed earlier because phillys new game with Carli had female protagonist and now we got another Carli game this time with male protag? Praise the jebus. :giggle:
None of the games/comics whatever you want to call it was good for me .
The quality and awesomeness (in every sense) of CoBD is so impressive that it's going to be very hard to beat.

I just hope his future projects aren't weak stories ....
This developer is so good that your always expecting more, he has talent to spare, no doubt about it.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
She reminds me of Miranda from Mass Effect 2&3 only much prettier. I honestly think the ME game designers messed up Miranda's visual...mainly making her lower jaw jut out too far making her mouth look like she has an "underbite". Miranda was supposed to be this genetically perfect, hot, super agent. If this model was used instead Miranda wouldn't have been so generally disliked.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote