Others Completed The Queen Must Be Defeated [Final] [Alben Rotterhouse]

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Screenshot (10).png

Overview:
The main mission is to defeat the Queen, because you have been captured by her kingdom. You, with a help of a warrior, will have to archieve this mission.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-22
Release Date: 2023-05-11
Developer: Alben Rotterhouse
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Español
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Android: - -

Screenshot (17).png Screenshot (12).png Screenshot (13).png Screenshot (14).png Screenshot (11).png Screenshot 2023-06-22 183009.png

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The Queen Must Be Defeated.

..."I do have are a very particular set of skills."

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheQueenMustBeDefeated-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
" The main mission is to find out how graphics traveled back in time and devolved like this, because you have been assaulted with these terrible visuals that haunt your mind. You, with the help of a keen mind, will have to achieve the impossible, find out who is responsible for the corruption of this timeline, and finish this mission." (my 2cents about it)

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
Not a virus, but not really worth playing. Defeating all enemies softlocks the game, the game doesn't even congratulate you for winning.

Sha256 for the zip file should be: A5715879407D735BB6A677D12C1A687F086A890CA411D4859E1D8183D8C82838

If it isn't then you downloaded the wrong file.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Are they meant to be chained up or are they just doing some stretches
From the context - they are defeated, and you're searching them for valuables. They're probably holding hands up in surrender pose.
Any sexual content?
Yes. On the 4th level, I found a "shelter", where protagonist can have sex with the girl warrior he teamed up with.
Also, if you break their armor and capture them, you can grope their breasts.

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
4th level lol .. both the chest and door in 1st starter area are locked and no key in sight

anon110010101

Nov 10, 2021
From the context - they are defeated, and you're searching them for valuables. They're probably holding hands up in surrender pose.

Yes. On the 4th level, I found a "shelter", where protagonist can have sex with the girl warrior he teamed up with.
Also, if you break their armor and capture them, you can grope their breasts.
Wait is the protagonist a guy or is that a typo? The genre says this is a game featuring Female Protagonist. If it's female protagonist, then maybe add Lesbian in the genre list.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
4th level lol .. both the chest and door in 1st starter area are locked and no key in sight
Keys are usually found on enemies. Make sure to search any that you capture thoroughly. Chest keys are random and you can farm up a lot of them, but door keys are not like that.

Wait is the protagonist a guy or is that a typo? The genre says this is a game featuring Female Protagonist. If it's female protagonist, then maybe add Lesbian in the genre list.
I think you're controlling two characters - shadowy man and a blonde warrior woman. But only the warrior woman can fight and gain experience.
Probably because the man is made of shadows. No wonder he got arrested. :D