death48

Mar 29, 2019
Jesus christ just finished the game this is might be the darkest one NTRMAN ever made.Not something I can fap to for sure compared to his previous games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in adelaide inn ... gunther got a rope end after get cuckholded by the knight ... that was more darker i think

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i think the new game has again great quality with great animations and effects and solid sound, the milf looks really great but... the story is quite weak in a weird way. it makes more sense from the milfs perspective but still i miss the older games from 2/3/4 years ago.
the hole acting of the milf and how she evolves is even weaker than queen and the goblin in my honest opinion.
i don't know but thats my point of few.

babyghoulalexis

Feb 17, 2022
I really like the cross species breeding mixed with ntr it's kinda a fetish for me so I enjoyed this one but wish there was more in terms of content. I'm hoping there's a sequel or a remake or another vn with this theme from him in the future.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I really like the cross species breeding mixed with ntr it's kinda a fetish for me so I enjoyed this one but wish there was more in terms of content. I'm hoping there's a sequel or a remake or another vn with this theme from him in the future.
ntrman did a survey last yr where he asked if you wanted to be ntrd by a non-human creature, i voted yes

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes