Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
heres a weird one for u im a fan box subscriber so i get all my info from there the page talking about the game is different on patron. On fan box autumn is down as

Estimated Release: Q1 2022
Category: Mother
Tone: Medium to Heavy

but on patron it has an added line for category
View attachment 1606287

so we know its about a bully banging a kids mom
Ya, he seem to make patreon official and more detailed vs. Fanbox...id rather support him on patreon..fanbox is mostly geared towards his japanese audience

s3rpentttt

Nov 16, 2021
Links to Patch 1.1 doesn't work. And the game ends after the character talks with his father(The king). Any solutions?

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Category: Mother
Tone: Medium to Heavy
Thanks for the heads up btw.

After what happened in 'Camp' story, it seemed like we wouldn't be getting any of his old style content anymore since other genres are more popular so I completely stopped checking up on the new productions. This one has renewed my interest and I have high hopes.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Thanks for the heads up btw.

After what happened in 'Camp' story, it seemed like we wouldn't be getting any of his old style content anymore since other genres are more popular so I completely stopped checking up on the new productions. This one has renewed my interest and I have high hopes.
word on the street is all of the season titles are all one game so the mom ntr is 0.4 (autumn) and when he adds the next season winter (childhood friend) he'll just up date the game to 0.7 and put the new content into the game kinda like updates for Adelaide

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
word on the street is all of the season titles are all one game so the mom ntr is 0.4 (autumn) and when he adds the next season winter (childhood friend) he'll just up date the game to 0.7 and put the new content into the game kinda like updates for Adelaide
I wonder if there will be any overlap between the episodes (mom scene in winter)?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
alright im hoping this one will be real good the last two have been really disappointing for me

Reactions: Pogo123
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes