Feb 9, 2021
Ntrman just revealed the project of 2022
ahh yes!
look like it is another Rural Homecoming, but i hope it's the new original content

edited: i Saw author post in fanbox and it's "inspired content" (first i think it's from Tachibana's Circumstance from MTSP, but not )

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2020
freaking waiting for 20mins: can't enter the game after press New Game
a) Play the son's perspective
b) Make the choices :
1-Finish your meal. 2-go to the royal gardens. 3-go to the bathouse
c) when confronting the king at the end of the game choose the option "reveal mother's secret" and go on until the game ends.

When starting a new game you'll be given the new option Queen's persepective option.
for those who need Princes POV

the story line of Prince very short, so take it easy by follow above directions

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
I would guess February so there is enough time to write. NTRman is usually good at getting games out in a reasonable amount of time.
Ohh okay thanks! So the first release would be 0.4 version. Are the chapters going to be long? because 0.4 version is kinda short right?

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Ohh okay thanks! So the first release would be 0.4 version. Are the chapters going to be long? because 0.4 version is kinda short right?
Im guessing 0.4 version = the first chapter "autumn". The Version number increases everytime a new chapter is dropped.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
I hope he animates the scenes again.It doesn't mention in his update anywhere that the scene would be animated or static.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
new update

Hm interesting. The quality and animations are great. nice chubby curves as always.

But two things I noticed:
1. Her nipples are quite dark - is she lactating/pregnant?
2. The guy’s legs are long like from an adult and no shota guy so maybe we get more males to choose from?

Last edited:
Reactions: Valila
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes